“Just perfect!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This has been one of the best restaurants I've been to, delicious spanish food perfectly prepared and well attended. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. The "montaditos" are fun to eat, and if you ask for a pisco sour, be aware because it's huge, must have a good head!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband is Spanish and this is one of our favorite places for tapas - while more upscale (expensive) and fancier than most true Tapas places, the ambiance is very comfortable and classy and the food really is delicious. I recommend doing all tapas - skip the arroz / paella plates. The croquetas de raba de toro are incredible. And the skewers (seafood tapas sampler) is delicious.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Among all spanish restaurants in Santiago, I can say that this is the best of them. The tapas are really good and they have a great variety of them. There are many different wines, which is very important when you are eating tapas, and if you like sangria this is your place, its fantastic. It is located in a very beautiful square, where if you go with kids, they have a lot of space to play. The atmosphere is really cool, you should definetly try it.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was one of the first to review this place when it had another trip advisor page. This is my review:
We were very excited to try this place, but were quickly let down. If you think my title sounds funny, then you are not this place´s target clientele. According to the waiter the place used to have real spanish food and real ailoli, but had to stop because the Chilean pallete didn´t like it. Patatas bravas were soggy and are served with salsa golf (mayonnaise and ketchup) as are the croquettas and the escalivada. Whatever didn´t have salsa golf was over salted (another typical Chilean pallete pleaser), Try Txokos Alveres for something more authentic and flavorful. Its Basque, but its where the Spanish in Santiago go.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was very disappointed in this place. The chef makes a rather unsuccessful attempt at spanish cuisine, but the results are bland, almost tasteless dishes that are a far cry from what good spanish food should be. I know there are quite a few positive reviews on here, but I don't understand why. I either had a particularly bad and unrepresentative experience, or the bar has been set very low.

Our papas bravas were soggy and covered in something that was supposed be alioli, but tasted more like ketchup, the "bacalao" didn't taste like anything at all, and most of the food was so bland we had to add salt to get a little bit of taste out of it.

To top it off, we had to send 2 dishes back because they were simply inedible, which, of course, the staff said we would have to pay for because the chef said they were "perfect". Well, we were a group of 6, 3 of whom were from Spain; but I guess that's what they consider great Spanish food around here.

I will never come back, and will recommend all my friends that they don't either.

1  Thank DACG2000