“A full experience”

Ranked #7 of 4,787 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Transport each one to north India with great energies, customs , culture , Music , Bollywood dances to enjoy authentic Indian cusine keeping Indian traditions in mind. A dignified, cultured and mystical place to enjoy with business groups to families to friends to the most loving person for a perfect romantic place where one can drink quietly in Kamasutra room to a private room for 8 heads to a open kitchen to a dance room to a room of god to room of Krishna for babies. A true Indian home where respect, service, humane values are the top priority for each cliente visiting mi casa. Namaste.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I loved my friend's invitation to Jewel of India. From the moment we arrived I could smell the aroma of great Indian food! Rakesh Arora, his owner, dedicates to make sure your experience is unique and shares his time and love to create Jewel of India's special atmosphere. The environment was calm and nice, the food was delicious, the quantity was perfect (even had leftovers), the service was fast and caring. It is not a cheap restaurant. More than a great restaurant, Jewel of India, Santiago Chile for us was a full experience!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The best indian restaurant in Santiago. By the minute we enter the place, his owner Rakesh, made us feel like we were at home. He order our meal and everything was fantastic and he teach us how to eat like with our hands. I recommend this place to anyone who would like to have a real Indian experience at the end of the world.

1  Thank Joelkraus
Reviewed June 9, 2013

As a lover of Indian food, I highlight above all my other experiences the Indian jewel, stand out for their quality of food, service, but the best ... The make you feel at home

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food was medicore at best, the service not good. I was there with my daughter for lunch and we were the only ones there and I had to get up from the table to order something. The prices are outrageous. Almost US$ 20 for less than a cup of Dal (lentils) and over US$ 7.00 for one of the smallest portions of rice I have ever seen. The chicken Vindaloo was very bland and also a small portion. I would recommend that you don't go. There are many better options even in Santiago for decent Indian food at much better prices. How it ever got so many good ratings is beyond me.

7  Thank Jon M
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Visited on the strength of trip advisor rating, but it is "dining out" on its reputation. The best food option is the vegetarian, in particular the panner dishes, which were lovely.

Service was ok, exactly what you would expect, but not as special as other reviewers have suggested.

In summary, if you are staying in providentia and you fancy a curry and you are not on a budget, then try it. I wouldn't cross town for it!

1  Thank Sodburyfrog