“Awesome New years eve”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I was there with friends for new years eve, everything was awesome from the food (the chocolate cake was really delicious) to the music and more important the attention of the staff
It's a unique place in santiago, I will definitely recommend it and will go back as soon as I can

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Went for drinks and light dinner a few days ago with some colleagues. The bar itself it's quite unique. Drinks list very impressive. The food itself pretty impressive for a place known more for its drinks.

If you want to impress a girlfriend/boyfriend this place will do the trick.

Tip: The non-smoking section is 10 times nicer than the smoking one...

2  Thank peflores
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I've been there twice and it is beautiful. They definitely spent a lot of money to make it a cool and hip.
Service is TERRIBLE
It takes forever to get a drink. I've been there and ordered cocktails and the food came out a good 15 minutes before the drinks did... Then I went back for a second round of "time wasting" and ordered a bottle of Champagne (Thought I could avoid the wait... I was wrong). Even that took a good 20 mintes I was with friends and we were walking out when the bottle arrived.
FOOD... is just so-so. It sounds good when you read the menu but I was not impressed whatsoever.

The place has potential and I hope that they can pull it together.

2  Thank EatDrinkTravelEnjoy
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Great location, nice decration, excellent food. Will recommend to anyone looking for a place to eat, relax and enjoy.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Yesterday evening my boyfriend and I visited Le Boudoir for the second time. We were given a personalized tour of the restaurant and allowed to choose our table. We picked the beautifully decorated and intimate gold room. We were also delighted to see that management has expanded the menu to include several main dishes ( we enjoyed a tapas menu on our first visit a couple of months ago). The salmon with dill cream sauce was cooked to perfection and was simply outstanding. Service was also especially good - something that is severely lacking in Santiago. I highly recommend Le Boudoir. We will be back!