“A tour with Blake”

Spicy Chile - Free Walking Tours
Ranked #26 of 287 Tours in Santiago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Spicy chile !! Free walking tour the taste of the city. In Santiago 2 different routes. Tour 1 "hola Santiago in 360 °" from Monday to Sunday 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. meeting point metro Bellas artes (Monjitas/Mosqueto) Tour 2 "the fruit Market" from Monday to Friday at 10:00 am. Meeting point Metro bellas artes (monjitas/mosqueto)
Durban, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A tour with Blake”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I enjoyed the walking trip. I was the only person who showed up for the tour, so I was lucky to have a private tour with Blake! He is a good tour guide and knows a lot of information about Chile's history and culture. You can tip the tour guide what you feel the tour was worth.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great tour and guide!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I went on the afternoon tour of Good Morning Santiago yesterday and it was great! I was the only person who showed up and in spite of me telling the guide not to worry if he wanted to cancel, he insisted on giving me a private tour. Santiago (that's the guide's name, so easy to remember!) was super knowledgeable and it was really great to get to ask him anything since I was the only one there. Really great tour, great guy. Highly recommend!

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Absolutely useful”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Jonny our guide was awesome...he knew a lot of the city, more than you can ever imagine. I enjoyed the tour and learned a lot!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Informative and interesting!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Blake was a great guide, gave us some really good insights into the history culture and food of the city! We saw all the major sites we wanted to see a well as getting some ideas of where to come back to on our own! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Timbritton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour of santiago”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We did the afternoon tour of " good morning santiago " and it was excellent with lots of information and tips about the city of santiago. Our guide SANTIAGO was amazing and fantastic !! He gave us lots of information and also very friendly .
Our tour was a great stepping stone to discover the beautiful city of santiago.