“Perfect airport hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport
Ranked #50 of 204 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Shuttle service from the airport works well albeit the hotel is reached in a very circuitous fashion from the highway.
The hotel is very impressive in terms of decor, service and the standard of it's restaurant.
Airport hotels need to be all about function but here the form is so well done it just adds to the excellent experience.

• Stayed: July 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very nice Garden Inn with great food offering. The rooms are large, modern and very nicely decorated. It is close to the airport but not the closest

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

From the the negative reviews here I would guess that you have never spent much time in southern Chile for any extended amount of time. I travel 85% of my year for work around the world. And this hotel and it's staff are in the top five in my book. The staff ,management and hotel are top notch. I hope you stay that way. They went way above the job during my stay. Thanks again. Great stay fantastic job!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Ecoworldtravel
patricia s, Asistente at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Ecoworltravel:

Thanks so much for staying with us during your visit to Santiago of Chile. We´re glad you decided to give us a try. Our staff tries to bring personal attention into every guest interaction, and we are very pleased that you received that attention from the all staff.
Thanks again for the kind words and we really hope to see you next time you are in Chile.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Probably, the best place in Santiago if you want to stay close to the airport (they have free transportation to and from the airport), and don't really want to go to the downtown. Very good service and apartments; there is also a business-center where one can access internet and print things free of charge.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Serge_P
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not expecting much from this hotel, me and my girlfriend were suprised about the outise and lobby aspects, the cleaness of room/bath and the awesome fitness center. There's a pool, jacuzzi, gym, sauna and bathrooms all over the place. Great for relaxing after a 8-day-trip through Chile. The rooms are confortable and we also had a very fast (but great) breakfast before leaving the hotel to the airport. One could be better is the sea food served on dinner. Dishes could be served with more food.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Marcus O

Thank you for your feedback.
We appreciate the time to write about us. I am glad you had an overall good experience at our hotel, we appreciate your suggestions regarding the restaurant.
Hope to see you again soon,
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Modern and clean hotel, very nice and large swimmingpool. Gym bit small, but up to date and sufficient for daily workout.

Rooms standard, furnished well and modern. Location is close to airport, but bit difficult to get to. Also bit further away from city.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest...

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I know many people read reviews and take care a cue from guests like you.
I am glad you had an overall good esperience at our hotel. We think we`re in a great location - and our guests love proximity to the airport.
Thanks again and please think of us on your next visit to Chile!!
King Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel seems somewhat new; but the personal service from the front end staff was phenomenal! I stayed there twice in three weeks; once when I entered Chile, and again on my last night on the way out of Chile. The doomen, desk staff, etc. recognized me on my second visit, had helped me with early check-in and late check-out, arranged ground transportation, and relayed messages. Yes, you SHOULD expect all of these things in a first rate hotel; but expecting and receiving are often separate things. If there was one (VERY minor) negative; the bar/restaurant staff are pretty "green" I had to teach the bartender how to make a martini, for example.

The location is great for to/from airport; but it is WAY outside the city if you are looking to take advantage of Santiago.

But overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest...

Thank you four your comments with regard to your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport . We are so pleased that you enjoy your stay and that you liked our team members.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel.

King Regards,