Gen Rooms
RitzCarlton.com
$245
  • Breakfast included
$114
Hotel Plaza San Francisco(Santiago)
$149
$116
$239
$169
$149
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
$199
  • Breakfast included
$164
$136
HolidayInn.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I did not like this hotel. There was no hot water and water was freezing. I went in June, their winter time. I would call to reception and no one answered. Also, I really didn't like that the person that restocks the mini bar just opened the door without knocking. I was changing and my wife was showering. I told him to get out. As what I heard from locals was that the area was not a safe place. You have to walk three to four blocks to get to the metro. Thankfully nothing happen. There is a lot of graffiti.Checkout was at noon and the cleaning lady asked us to get out at 10:00am. I had to tell her checkout was at noon. Furthermore, the building is under construction and there is a school next to it or something like a school and they had music playing all day.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex T
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were surprised to find that our room was a full apartment. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a full equiped kitchen (you just have to ask for cutlery and stuff if you want to cook, amazing!). An advice: have a breakfast on the top floor! 360o stumbling view of Santiago and the Andes Mountains. Good location, best wi-fi, and friendly staff!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The hotel was clean, the rooms were so nice, we had a 2 bedroom apartment, 2 bathrroms & kitchen. 2 compters free of charge for your use. it was short walk to the downtown area, maybe 10min. the workout room & pool have great views! be sure to go to the roof for a Beautiful view!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank beachblondegirl
Reviewed August 3, 2012

we had a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment with full kitchen it was great! very comfortable sadly we only were in Santiago for one night though, we were able to walk to the main towne area without any problems! The view from the roof top pool is great and the pool is beautiful just too cold this season for us to enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank travelapple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We arrived into Santiago late and without a hotel reservation and we just stumbled on the Gen Suite hotel. I was delighted to find that our 'room' was a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. The rooms were large, with double beds, cable TV and wifi - I enjoyed the experience so much that I stayed an extra night! Breakfast is served on the 25th floor, with views over the entire city. I thought that the staff were very friendly and I would definitely come back to this hotel. The only 'warning' I'd give to fellow travellers is that the hotel is eco-friendly and each room comes with a solar panel fitted on the balcony. The panel allows for 30 minutes of constant hot water and then you need to let the tank warm up again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business