“By far the best expereince we had in Santiago” 5 of 5 bubbles

$100.00*
and up
Glacier Hike at El Morado Natural Monument from Santiago
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Green Company dedicated to showing the natural beauties like Glaciers, waterfalls, volcanoes, hot springs, , ancient forests in the Andes mountains and national parks located in Santiago. Our tours are all Inclusive with small groups. Our philosophy, "sustainable tourism services".
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“By far the best expereince we had in Santiago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Hard to express how much my wife and I enjoyed this trip. Every detail had been thought out by AndoAndes, Hernan was a great guide, his knowledge and obvious love for the Andes was infectious and we not only saw breathtaking scenery but also learned a lot. We were the first group this year to do the hike to San Francisco glacier and we are just so happy that we were able to do it. Hernan was prepared for everything. We had a great picnic when we arrive d at foot of the hike, He kitted us out with walking sticks which were very necessary, he encouraged us all the way up what was quite a hike especially at the beginning. He made sure we kept drinking water so as not to dehydrate and gave us information all the way. This combined with the magical scenery made it a great day out. When we got back to the bottom I jokingly said “Hernan all we need now is a beer to round off a perfect day”, only to see he was already opening a bottle of Austral for us, Do not miss this tour.

Visited October 2012

Tortola
“What a fabulous day to for ever remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I booked so short in advance, had no telephone to be reached and Liliana Herrera made it possible for me to go riding at the Yerba Loca with the cutest mules i have ever seen!
Along came anther girl and it was a perfect fit!
The ride was absolutely spectacular and the day was gorgeous! Spring was in the air and where is it better then in the Andes and in unspoiled nature with a good group!
The tour guide Hernán Aravena couldn't be more of a well of infos and helpful, sweet personality! When he set the picnic table i couldn't have been more surprised, next to a very tasteful decoration there was such great natural food, well taken care the fact that we were vegan/vegetarian and was just more then perfect! And very appreciated! Thank you for the homemade pesto, Liliana!
I am happy I could enjoy that day outside the city and have the opportunity to experience something of such very exceptional beauty!
Thank you for that day and forever memory! Lela
Ps: The fact that AndoAndes does not discriminate single traveling peeps AND for a absolute competitive rate shall give them extra 1000 points!!!!

Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horseback Riding in the Andes - Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went horseback riding in the Andes with AndoAndes in July 2012, and it was absolutely fantastic. Our tour-guide was enthusiastic and full of interesting stories, and the experience itself was out of this world. The scenery was gorgeous, the horses were slow and perfect for a beginner, the trip went just the right amount of time, and the gourmet organic lunch was delicious. All in all, it was a highlight of my visit to Santiago and if the schedule works out for you, you should definitely skip everything else and go on the trip!

5 Thank DC_Traveler1515
Santiago, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

This was an awesome tour with an awesome guide. Hernán made the day special and exciting for my friends and I. Hernán had clear passion for his job as well as the environment. I am definitely going to recommend this tour to friends and family. Overall great experience.

1 Thank SamAndrews92
Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

The tour was excellent! our tour guide, Hernán, was very knowledgeable and friendly. We did the hike, horseback riding, and the canopy/zipline and they were all great. The best part, however, was the organic lunch. It was the best food I had in Chile! If you are in Chile, defiantly do this tour and ask for Hernan! You won't regret it.

1 Thank Rob T