“Very knowledgeable really enjoyed tours”
Review of HecTour Service

HecTour Service
Ranked #18 of 294 Tours in Santiago
More attraction details
Owner description: I am Hector Medina, Chief Manager of HecTour and Specialist of Bilingual Tour, Transfer & Accommodation Services. My studies are based on business administration. I had the opportunity to improve my English studies in USA and my French at the Institute of French Alliance of Viña del Mar city. Upon returning to my land I realized that my vocation was on the tourist side. It is really what I love to do. Since 2004 I have formed a group of local tour guides and drivers very knowledgeable in the areas where we live. Our main concern is to provide a unique travel experience to each client by making them experiment, a bit of culture, food, landscapes of our country from an interesting perspective. As a "PRIVATE, PERSONALIZED & FLEXIBLE” service, our guests have the opportunity to know or visit what they are really interested in modern, clean and comfortable vehicles. We affirm you that we are totally responsible for your happiness and safety while you are in our care. Our role is critical in the satisfaction of your tour and/or in your business needs. We are passionate and well knowledgeable on every tour and information we provide.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our group spent 2 days with Hector and really enjoyed it. He is very knowledgeable could answer every question we had. Also made great suggestions on where to go and tailored the tour for us. When I go back I will definitely use Hector again

2  Thank Anisa462
There are newer reviews for HecTour Service

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hector was great! I am 23, and travelled with my 20 year old brother to Santiago. We stayed one of his apartments. The day we got in, he helped us get settled in. Later, we hired him to do a tour of Vina del Mar and Valparaiso. He knew everything! We stopped at the Chicheria Duran on the way, and all the most important Vina and Valpo spots. We also stopped at many things off the normal tourist path, as Hector is a native to the area and knows some of the best spots!

We were tired at the end of the day, but it was so worth it!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We were very pleased to work with HecTour services (Hector Medina).
He toured us over much of the City of Santiago.. But most of all he was knowledgeable and treated us like a friend and family. He was not concerned about time but about our needs. A great experience and good value.

1  Thank 101Shp
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We took a tour with Hector last week and it was an excellent way to spend the day. He took us to Valpariso and Vina del Mar. Because Hector grew up there he was very informative regarding the history of this area. His Mercedes van was very comfortable and his driving made us feel safe. Hector speaks very good English and was very attentive, always willing to take pictures of us. I highly recommend his services. The difference of renting a driver or taking a tour with him is no comparison. He's worth the extra money!

1  Thank Marcopolofl6
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Hector Medina was exactly as described here on TripAdvisor. Hector picked us up from our hotel. He has a very comfortable luxury van and provided water. At our request we didn't visit any of the wineries, but we were grateful that he took us to a scenic look-out spot of the wine country. We enjoyed both the tours of Vina del Mar and Valparaiso. Our preference was Valparaiso, as it has more character and a little more exotic than high-end Vina Del Mar. We didn't have a lot of specific requests, so he was always looking for ways to make the day special. We enjoyed a random stop in Valparaiso where he worked with the local fishermen to get some fishwaste to feed the sea lions. Hector is well connected and knew people at every turn that were able to explain the culture and art of the area. We are very interested in politics, so appreciated the depth in which Hector explained some of the historical and current political feels in Chile. Our 8 hour tour turned into a 10 hour tour as Hector wanted to make sure that we got a chance to see everything. His enthusiasm for this region is obvious. We highly recommend it.

2  Thank GuysChi