“CRT Running Club es lo mejor!!”

Chile Running Tours
Ranked #84 of 208 Outdoor Activities in Santiago
More attraction details
Owner description: Chile Running Tours is a unique and revolutionary initiative to combine two activities that sound as different as they are - running and urban tourism - into a single healthy, entertaining and cultural activity. Our aim is to encourage and motivate any person who wants to continue with their usual training program or just wants to run for pleasure, whilst learning about local culture throughout their run through the neighborhoods, landmarks, monuments, parks and streets that make up Santiago.
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We had a gorgeous day for running, the sun on our backs and wind in our hair last Sunday! We ran the main route for CRT plus a little more for a total of about 12 K ! A great scenic route of Santiago covering both city life and parks.
Come join us if you are in town!! We will be running every Sunday at 10 AM. It's a great time!!

1  Thank LindseyRose

Reviewed April 20, 2011

If you love running, or jogging, I totally recommend these running tours. You set whatever pace you want and you can even decide the route, with the option of being picked up or dropped off by car. The guides are delightful. They come and meet you at your hotel at whatever time you choose, carry your camera and water and tell you everything you want to know about Santiago, while you get a workout with amazing views.
The most challenging - and rewarding - route is the San Cristobal. (My lovely guide Francisco managed to run uphill effortlessly and still keep chatting, while I huffed and puffed alongside him.) Oh and the views, especially at sunrise and sunset, are incredible.
This is a wonderful way to discover Santiago.

Reviewed January 12, 2011

It was great to have a reliable guide who could help me to run through interesting parts of Santiago while feeling safe and without worrying about getting lost. Though a much better runner than I, Francisco stayed at my requested pace and was great company.

1  Thank cultyfromatl
Reviewed January 6, 2011

I did two wonderful and challenging runs whilst in Santiago. It was such fun and something I would most certainly do again, highly recommended and very professionally run, well worth the money.