“Lovely and in a perfect location”

Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes
Ranked #41 of 202 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Myself and my partner stayed here on a weeks holiday from the Falkland Islands and it was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helped us along with our awful spanish, the food in the restaurant and room service was very nice and a good price. The mini bar was a good price as well.

The swimming pool jacuzzi and gym were open early and closed late, it was great to be able to go up after a days shopping! Similarly breakfast was open until 11am on weekends and 10:30am on weekdays, which is later that the surrounding hotels (great for when on holiday!)

Shopping mall Parque Arauco about a 10 minute walk away, and Aparmanque only around the corner, and within a decent taxi fare from all the attractions and other malls.The metro station is only around the corner as well, we didn't use it but speaking to others it is very safe and easy to use. A great restaurant, Chilenazo is about 3 mins walk away and I thoroughly recommend you go there whilst visiting. It

The only thing I would say is try to get a high room, we were on the fourth floor and although it was lovely and spacious we were often woken by the traffic in the morning during the week.

All in all, an excellent stay, will certainly be staying again on our next trip and are recommending it to others.

Room Tip: Get a high room due to traffic noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vixfalk92
There are newer reviews for Best Western Premier Marina Las Condes

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This hotel must have been built or renovated very recently as everything looks very new. Comfortable beds, working area in the room, bathroom. Good restaurant on-site, room service, bar, gym. Lots of choices at the breakfast buffet. The pool is quite fancy with great views from the top of the building. Check-in and check-out were fast. The nearest Metro entrance is within a very short walk down Rosario Norte street.

Some negatives: there was no iron board in the room. The bottle of Puyehue water was placed on the table very much like complimentary water in many other hotels, but it is actually quite expensive ($5).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Hurontarian
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed here as part of a group tour otherwise I probably wouldn't have thought to look at this area, but it proved to be a great spot to stay.

It's in the business district which means it's a bit away from most of the tourist sites but it is within very easy walking distance to the metro and to a beautiful urban park and nearby shopping mall. Two stops on the metro to the end of the line at san domenica brings you to the craft markets as well.

It's very comfortable, clean and spacious and very nice to stay in. The breakfast was also excellent. I recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was surprised to see this hotel has been renovated, also the restaurant menu and the breakfast area. Really good choice to get in and out to downtown and to the airport. The parking fee is USD15 a day

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were staying in Santiago for one night only, prior to driving in rental car to Valparaiso for cruise. We chose this location for bing in good area and also having free secure parking.
Only problem was distance to "tourist locations". It is quite close to subway however, which we used.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, although English was not very good. English speaking is not readily available in Chile
Overall pleasant hotel, and good facilities, great restaurant with good food and wine values

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed 3 nights. Area is very quiet on weekends, Shopping mall a few blocks away and a market is two blocks away. Front desk very helpful. The hotel offers an airport shuttle from the hotel.
Room was clean and bed comfortable. (Pillows, well not too many hotels have good pillows).
Breakfast was good. Same everyday and eggs were cold. Staff was busy and slow on coffee, but kind enough to bring me a pot to the table..
Only issue was the bar. Service was very slow and spouse cannot have alcohol. Ordered a strawberry daiquiri without (virgin) but it came with Rum and little ice was used to blend the drink. Had to request a manager to advise him he could have sent my spouse to the hospital. Aslo advised him food and drink service was very slow.
Business hotel but other than the bar, good place to stay. Long distance from airport. ±$25,000 Chilean pesos each way.

Room Tip: Rooms on east may see Andes.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank M W
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I'm on night 1 of a 20 day impromtu trip to Chile/Peru. I've had no time to learn any Spanish so I am slightly ashamed of this but the reception at this Hotel were very accommodating and were able to speak some English, well done and thank you. The room is pretty stock standard but what stands out is it is clean, very clean. Also well done. I do have almost all I need.

The fridge is the size of a thimble and I have had a few beers squished in there for several hours and they are now reaching ambient temp. But the cost of beer here is good and being Australian, I will drink it anyway :-)

I had dinner downstairs. Lovely meal and the team down there are just great and not over bearing. I planned to eat around but there is enough onthe menu to not get bored if I ate there for the rest of the week. I'll be down again before the week is out. .

There is NO iron/board as advertised. That is annoying. I am sure if I ask I'l get one but I am tired and it's too hard today. That was the one thing I thought would be a sure thing here. Normally I have no need but his is a work trip. I have utilised the fact the window actually opens ( YES) so a little jocks'n'sox laundry works well in the warm weather.

No kettle/ tea making. Yes I see I can ask for this but gee, this is pretty much a standard thing ( at least for me to be able to make a cuppa at 10pm without calling room service)

Location is great, our office is up the street and our staff stay here regularly. So far so good, 3 nights to go. then on to Peru..

Overall, yep. is good

Room Tip: I'm in 410, that faces west. Great for drying clothes in the window :-) It's fine but maybe...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business