I was there with my family and we had the worst experience you could possible have in a hotel.
1. We got robbed from the lobby, hotel staff did not care, they let in anyone.
2. After this, we did not want to stay here, however they charged us one night to our credit card, they were rude and indifferent to the situation.
3. Pictures are NOT the really it is a cheap and dirty hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 500 meters from the subway station, Versalles Suites offers self-catering accommodation with free Wi-Fi in Santiago. Breakfast is included. 24-Hour front desk assistance is provided. The apartments in Versalles Suites feature a kitchen, air conditioning, and cable TV. Guests at Versalles Suites have access to the business center and laundry services are available upon request. Downtown is 8 km away and Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 km away. Free private parking is possible on site ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Versalles Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.