Meridiano Sur, Petit Hotel
$114
$129
$116
  • Pool
Hotel Plaza San Francisco(Santiago)
$149
Hotels.com
$239
$169
$149
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
$199
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
$166
$136
HolidayInn.com
All reviewssmall hotelmanuel montt metro stationchilliquiet streetprovidencia areafamily roomlovely little hotelfriendly hotellovely boutiquebreakfast roomsmall roomtop floortea and coffeewithin easy walking distancenice breakfastdefinitely stay here againlong flight
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed here several nights while visiting my daughter who is studying abroad. The hotel and the staff were wonderful! They gave useful advice about the city, helped with tours and taxis and kept our rooms very clean. In the chilly month of August, the rooms were heated and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfasts were also delicious. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I LOVED the Mediano Sur Petit! I stayed there in May on a trip to chile, where I was traveling by myself. The hotel is in the heart of Providencia and all the delicious restaurants. The hotel staff treated me like a family member and I felt like I was staying at a loved one's home rather than a hotel. Everything was top notch and the bed was soooo comfortable, I still dream of it! Also being a single female traveler, I felt extraordinarily safe in the neighborhood walking around at all hours. I will be back. I miss it!!!!

Room Tip: Pay the extra $ for the regular room. The Petite room lives up to its name :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I loved my stay at this boutique hotel, staff were very helpful and friendly, All spoke English.
My room was very nice with tasteful decor, the bed was comfortable and cosy.
Located in Provedencia it is close to Manuel Montt Metro, there are Restaurants, cafes and shops nearby. I felt safe and comfortable, and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SeeFen
Reviewed August 5, 2013

As a female solo business traveler, this was a wonderful home base to drop my bags and go discover Santiago. The property and neighbourhood felt safe, the atmosphere of the hotel was quiet and serene. The staff were welcoming, friendly. They gave tourism and dining advice and directions to famous landmarks. English was spoken fluently at the hotel. The breakfast was very nice, toast with jams, waffles and pancakes, plates of fresh fruit, raspberry juice, avocado, cheeses and meats, the homemade bread baked by Patricia every morning was still oven warm. There were many excellent restaurants in this neighborhood - including vegetarian - Cafe del Patio was fantastic! The Line 1 (Red) Manuel Montt Metro station is very close by, easy walking distance. My room in the basement was directly under the reception desk, this was too noisy so I asked to be moved. Staff were happy to accommodate and moved me to a quieter room, still in the basement, but in the back garden side. This was lovely and quiet - the Tierra Madre room. I think the rooms upstairs are larger and have a view, good for couples and families. I was here alone for business, so didn't mind the smaller room, it was nicely decorated, the was bed was very comfortable, room cleaning service was excellent! Wi Fi was good and there were public computers upstairs in the cozy lounge area. When I return to Santiago, I will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Single travelers seemed to be assigned the smaller rooms downstairs. There are 3 basement rooms, the one under the reception desk is very noisy. Choose a different room if you are in the basement, the one called Tierra Madre was much quieter. I was very happy there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Genevieve M
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This little boutique hotel is very conveniently located just off the Providencia Avenue in Santiago and is a quiet little oasis in the bustling city. My husband and two teenage sons stayed here for 3 nights and the hotel and rooms were very clean, comfortable and the decor is charming. Most importantly, the service both at the desk and hotel staff was very welcoming and friendly. They were also most helpful and accommodating to our requests. We couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough especially to first time visitors to the city like ourselves. We will definitely be staying here on our next trip to Santiago!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family