“Highly Recommend”

Cuisines: Chilean, Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great spot for a finer dinner in Santiago that I have since recommended to friends as a romantic dinner location and to another friend as a good place to impress business guests. We truly enjoyed the room's layout and decor and found the service to be among the best we expereinced during our two week tour of Argentina and Chile. Everyone enjoyed their dinner selection and we spent a lot of energy sharing our personal choice with each other. The sommelier put us onto such a great bottle of Neyen Carmenere that I had to go to the winery itself later that week so that i could take more home!

1  Thank Doug M

Reviewed April 1, 2014

If you're a foodie, Astrid y Gaston is a must. Go for the Menu Degustacion acompanied by the house's Concha y Toro. To die for.

2  Thank Cecilia M
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I ate here during one of our nights staying at the Meridiano Sur Petit Hotel, which is literally a block and 1/2 away. A very pleasant residential neighborhood. We had an early reservation and they filled up quickly on a week night. Reservations are definitely required. We sat at a very nice, quiet table and the service was prompt and courteous. Not much English is spoken there but we were able to communicate adequately. We had drink each, a main entrée each and desserts for a little over $100 USD. My wife had the salmon which unfortunately was crusted with salt but well prepared. I had the lamb stew, slow cooked for 20 hours, which was delicious. Of course, most of the food prepared is Peruvian, and of high quality. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Ralph C
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Beem here several timew during my stay in Santiago simply because I can't get enough. The wine list is amazing no to mention their desserts and food.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great choices for different types of plates here. We had the confit duck "tacos" and the tuna and salmon sashimi plate. Tacos were probably the best thing I ate in Santiago and the sashimi was of very high quality. Wine list was excellent. Service was very good.