“A Perfect Day”

Paseos en Bicicleta Bike Tours
Ranked #32 of 116 Food & Drink in Santiago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a deluxe bike tour Company. We have searched the country over and have built many opportunities for delivering unforgettable biking experiences full of contrasts and captivating beauty and with great flexibility. BikeTours is Operator of the Year for Santiago, Chile by the Luxury Travel Awards 2016.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I travel frequently for work, and when time and the weather allow, I always prefer to see new places on a bike. I recently made my first visit to Santiago and Chile and went on a daylong tour of the Maipo Canyon area with Andres. It was truly fantastic. The scenery was stunning (like nothing I’ve ever seen) and the weather excellent. The workout was perfectly tiring and made the ride’s highlights, bathing mountainside in a hot spring and the delicious picnic Ines had packed for us, all the more enjoyable. That would have made the tour more than worthwhile, but it was made even better by Andres, who makes for smart company. We talked for hours on the drive out and back from Santiago (though we weren’t talking as much while riding up the “Slope of Sorrows,” of course), and I learned more about Chile that day than I could have ever imagined. I am sure I’ll remember and continue to enjoy the ride and the day for the rest of my life.

1  Thank cvfromnd

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Thanks to Andres, Inez and Collin, we had a very educational, fun and delicious day biking and eating in Santiago. We definitely appreciate and underscore Andres' love for Santiago and appreciate his sharing that with us. I would recommend this tour or any of the others offered as a great way to see the city by bike.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our Old Santiago trip. It was very informative while also being a great way to see the city. Our tour was on a Sunday, which is a great day to see the city because some main roads are closed just for bicycle traffic. The picnic lunch was very good. We saw areas of the city we would not have otherwise seen, which provided a more complete view of Santiago. Recommended!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the best bike tours I have ever done. Andres and his wife provided us two wonderful days in Chile. Their attention, kindness and knowledge make their tours a unique experience.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Andre led two of us on a tour of the city parks, including a bit of political and other history. It was especially interesting because he personally experienced the changes to Santiago over time. He was very tuned into our preferences and abilities. And his family sent some terrific homemade desserts for our mid-ride picnic. Thanks! P.S. Wear that sunscreen even if overcast. You'll need it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction