“Amazing bike tour!”

Paseos en Bicicleta Bike Tours
Ranked #30 of 117 Food & Drink in Santiago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a deluxe bike tour Company. We have searched the country over and have built many opportunities for delivering unforgettable biking experiences full of contrasts and captivating beauty and with great flexibility. BikeTours is Operator of the Year for Santiago, Chile by the Luxury Travel Awards 2016.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
“Amazing bike tour!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Inquired about the Old Santiago tour, and recieved thoroughly helpful and prompt responses from Ines. My Dad was in town for just one week visiting me here in Chile (I am working here for 6 months July to December 2013) and this was one of our most memorable experiences of the week. Our tour was just myself, my father and a guy from Spain, who was also very nice.

Carola, our tour guide, is very warm hearted, hospitable, and knowledgeable about Santiago from the big historical and touristic places to the small interesting facts that only a local would know. I didn't wear warm enough socks (it was a very cold day!) and Carola went out of her way to help me find a shop in Plaza de Armas to buy some on the go. Lunch was homemade sandwiches, soups, fruit and dessert and was MUY rico! At the end of the tour Carola suggested we bike up to the top of Santa Lucia, which was the perfect (and tiring) end to our day.

I would highly reccomend this company and plan on using them again when my boyfriend comes to visit in November :-) Gracias por todos!!!

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

san antonio, texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Absolutely spectacular!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Researched carefully the choices and chose them because of their quick responses. Been on two tours now with one to go and they are brilliant. Attention to detail, care for their riders, great equipment, spectacular views. The absolute best for sure!!

Visited July 2013
Oakland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Santiago city bike tour”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My family took the Old Santiago bike tour -- it was wonderful. The guide is an architect, very knowledgeable and the entire experience was a lot of fun for both the parents and teens! A great way to explore the city!

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A Great City Tour”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for an interesting city tour of Santiago without the big group feel. We spent a few hours riding around the city with Andrès and it was excellent. He showed us tons of sights, his wife made us lunch, he introduced us to people in town, he took us to places we would never have seen on a regular walking or bus tour, and the whole time he was incredibly kind. I have never had a better tour experience and I would 100% recommend this tour to everyone I know.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A very professional and wonderful company”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our planned tour of old santiago was cancelled because of local demonstrations but guide Andreas took us on an impromptu tour of local parks. He is exceptionally knowledgable and articulate and we learned so much about santiago and got a great work out. His expertise as an architect informed ur tour and we highly recommend this company. Do not miss out!

Visited June 2013