“The best steak in town?”
Review of Eladio

Eladio
Ranked #141 of 5,042 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Who can say it's the best but a very good steak, service, ambience, price, wine, Pesco Sours, all in all just great, highly recommended, and not just steaks there. But it's something that the place does very well. Great waiter who served us, I think you might call 'old school' but all the better fro that.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ok, perhaps I've been in Asia too long eating green curries and noodles. This is my first 'meat experience' in South America and I could hardly believe my eyes. One of the best and biggest steaks I've ever eaten and for a price of an average burger in Australia. I Don't speak a word of Spanish and the waiters were very patient with me. Again, I couldn't believe the quality of the wine for little over 7,000 clp. If I lived in Santiago I would eat myself into an early grave by eating here every night.

Can't recommend enough. Loved the old school vibe.

1  Thank Nathan W
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We asked for a great steak in Santiago...the hotel directed us to OX but said we wouldn't be able to get a reservation immediately....we asked for the best local experience and we were told to try Eladio....we were so happy that we did. The restaurant on Pio Nono was full on a Saturday afternoon, we barely detected any other 'tourists'. The meal was excellent, the steaks cooked to perfection. Service was amazing, attentive and gracious. Prices are beyond fair and the quality was excellent. We actually ended up driving back from Viña del Mar early so that we could eat there one last time before flying out of Chile....and again, the experience was excellent.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Been there a couple of times. Always good service, and steaks were excellent. Reasonable prices for a nice restaurant.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have been there right after a trip to NY and had a chance to compare quality/price for a generous T bone stake and salad. Good price, good service, very quick indeed.