“Very average”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Having completed a wine tour and almost 2 pm we were desperate for food and choose this place because it looked the most comfortable on the patio......big mistake,
I often judge restaurants on simple things like standard of napkins....theirs was more like toilet paper, white wine left on table with no ice bucket, no accompaniments offered with food, I had to ask for mayonnaise which came in McDs style plastic packets eeeewww!
So the main event..the food..... Very mediocre indeed. In fact the main giveaway of a poor restaurant is the amount of dishes on its menu. I'm sorry but any restaurant that offers, fish, steak, any amount of pizza dishes, pastas, Chilean specialities and SUSHI...yes the woman next table had sushi (looked disgusting) cannot be doing any of them really well...and they don't, I saw other meals sent back
Our food was average, my fish was Ok and chips were fine but had to ask for mayo and our wine only arrived half way through our meal, the usual Chilean laid back service that is annoying to the rest of the world. My husbands meal was a little tasteless. I'm sure this place will survive on the venue alone, it looks impressive and its in prime position in the Patio bellavista but my suggestion is look elsewhere, this was very expensive for average food and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I hardly know where to begin. We went in to have a cocktail and small plate to share. Nothing complicated. we ordered Pina coladas and chicken wings with fries..
20 minutes later we were still waiting. Mind you, it was a Sunday afternoon, not many people in the place.
Wait staff were either standing around or running like maniacs..
Just as we were getting up to leave our drinks arrive.. not bad but for $10 a drink..not great.
We were in shock when our wings arrives with potato chips.. so we are waiting for some salsas ketchup, hot sauce anything. NOTHING! We asked for some and were presented with a plate full of small plastic pouches of ketchup...
I took one bite of chicken wing and spat it out as it was raw inside...holy moly.. could it get any worse???
1 Hour later we chased the waiter down to pay for 2 drinks and ran for it.
It was truly was like being in a nightmare....

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Finally a decent vegetarian burger in a restaurant in Santiago for lunch time!. Food and drinks were nice. We went there for a B-day lunch with the daughter of a friend and I asked to one of the waiters if they could add a light to the dessert the girl would order but they didn't, so when the waitress that bran guys the dessert saw our disappointment face expressions, she bring a candle and enthusiastically sang with us the happy birthday song for the girl :)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

the area reminds me of West Los Angeles but the food I had at one of the restaurants was not very good.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I arrived at this place starving, which didn't help. Ordered a simple pasta dish which arrived cold an hour later. Sent it back and waited a further 30 minutes for it to arrive. The pasta that arrived was hot and very tasty, but it just took so long to arrive.

1  Thank aclaughan