“Not as expected”

Thu, 7/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 5,681 Restaurants in Santiago
Reviewed May 26, 2019

I visited this bar, first because it was mentioned a couple of times when we asked around, and also given the overall good ratings on this webpage. A friend of ours made a reservation and it was somewhat difficult since we were told that it had to be through a different webpage and not directly with them, so there's that. Then at the bar, the experience was, I dare say, mostly average. They do have an outstanding variety of beers (which can be quite overwhelming when not provided the proper guidance, as it happened to us). Even so, most of us were happy with the choices we made. As for food, I think they are trying too hard to set themselves apart from other bars, and I believe they do, although not in a possitive fashion: I read the menu about 3 or 4 times and couldn't find anything appealing! There wasn't even the classic Chilean chorillanas or something similar as an option, so we settled for pizzas to share. To be fair, the pizza was the best of that day, the blue cheese pizza was a total show-stopper.
At the end of the evening we decided to split the bill, and since we were a big group, we knew it was going to take some time for the waitress to get it done. However, when you go to a place which such recommendations you expect service to be up to the standard, but we could tell from the waitress' expression, and the way she talked to us, that she was quite pissed off by our decision to split the bill.
I'm really sorry to be this critical, because I really wanted to like this place, but to be honest I wouldn't recommend it, nor will I visit it again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Went here on a monday night. Great atmosphere. Really good selection of draught and bottled beers. They do a flight of their brews on tap (6 tastes for $5,600, which is good value really) Service was excellent. It is a little on the more pricey side, however worth it if you want to enjoy a nice beer.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Whilst I understand that this bar is in Santiago, I'm afraid that it is not tourist-friendly in the slightest, so I would only come here if you can speak Spanish well.

The beer flights were restrictive and mediocre - we thought we could mix and match more. The empanadas were ok, but nothing to rave home about.

Based on the service, quality and value, I would not recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Great service and a tasteful variety of beers to taste. If you are searching for a wild and uncommon set of beers this is definitely the place to habg out.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Some really good beers here. Perfect place to enjoy with friends. Good service, tasteful beers, nice food too.

Date of visit: January 2019