“Loved everything about it”
Review of Aqui esta Coco

Aqui esta Coco
Ranked #22 of 4,946 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Seafood, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Providencia
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I've lived in Santiago for about four years now, and my trip to Aqui Esta Coco ranks as one of my favorite restaurant experiences to date. The ambiance and decor are lovely -- interesting enough to keep you looking around, and cozy enough to let you settle in and enjoy your meal and the company you're with. We were seated outside of the main dining area in a downstairs wine-cellar type room, and I still found the atmosphere and service to be excellent. Prices were reasonable for Santiago and the menu was extensive. I'd definitely like to return one day soon!

1  Thank bld1986
Write a ReviewReviews (3,933)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have eaten here twice. Once in the downstairs wine cave and once in the main dining room. I was very impressed with the service we received at Aquí Está Coco. Very attentive waitstaff. I was a little surprised by the cost of the starters and entrees. This is an expensive restaurant. You must make a reservation as the dining room is small. The food was good but not great and side dishes were an added cost. All in all, I'm glad we took our parents here, but I'm not excited about going a third time.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

It's a recommended place with wonderful environment and service. The price is adequate. We enjoyed salmon fish and congrio, we never did appreciate so good taste before.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We arrive for a business dinner without reservation and they in beggining aren't to much helpful. After a little complain by my side they did a great job, find a bigger table and regarding the food superb. Try the octopus carpaccio, you will never forget.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

When I go to to a highly rated restaurant, I expect the seafood to be cooked perfectly which would lean abit on the rare side; instead the seafood was horribly overcooked. If we spoke Spanish, it would have been returned. To finish the overpriced dining experience, our server-Henry had the audacity to tell us that the 10% service charge on the bill did not include his tip and that we should add an amount personally for him - don't fall for it.

1  Thank choyl