“Great seafood. Pricey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coco Loco - CLOSED

Coco Loco
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, Chilean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Las Condes
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great seafood. Pricey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I love the crab stuffed corvina. But where did this restaurant go? It has been demolished to make way for a new skyscraper it seems. Did they relocate?

• Visited June 2012

Texas
“A good seafood option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been going to Coco Loco for many years now. I go often to Santiago for business. I have always found the quality of the food and the service to be very good. Prices are not cheap, but it is worth to pay them.

Visited April 2013
Spain
“Santiago Bad Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Hate the fleet servers - food is just okay. Located in a super location right near major hotels. Been here too long and taking for granted the location

Visited June 2012
Highland, Maryland
“Better Restaurant than What It's Ranking Would Suggest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I was invited to this restaurant by a Santiaguino friend and was so pleasantly surprised by the food, the ambiance, the wine, that I decided to write a review. I was surprised with what others have said on TA (even the pictures do not match what I saw). This is a high end, well run restaurant, specializing in Chilean seafood. Give it a chance, and let your waiter discover it's great menu.

Ajijic, Mexico
“Wine list or Whine list?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I lived in the Las Condes area of Santiago several years ago and on a recent vacation visit were eager to revisit some of the restaurants that we used to frequent. I have to say that Coco Loco was a big disappointment. To say that the service was indifferent is probably too generous. After being seated we waited a good fifteen minutes before anyone seemed to notice us ( the restaurant was perhaps one third full). After requesting a wine list and making a selection from an extensive list of Chilean chardonnays the waiter disappeared only to return to tell me that the wine that I had selected was not available. So, I made another selection and the same thing happened. After a third failed attempt I asked the waiter what wine the restaurant actually had. He didn't know but went off to find out. Five minutes later a very disgruntled maitre de appeared carrying three bottles of wine to tell me that this is all they had. I find it incredible that a supposedly good restaurant in a country that produces so many fine wines was only able to produce three from a list of perhaps twenty and then give me attitude as though it was my problem not theirs. Anyway, on a brighter note, the food was fine, the wine that we finally selected was excellent (difficult to find bad wine in Chile!) and the price of the meal was reasonable. Such a pity that the experience was marred by shoddy service and a wine list that did not reflect reality.

• Visited February 2012