This was not a pleasant experience. But let me start from the beginning. The hotel was pre-booked by someone else as part of a Chile holiday.
- free wifi
- laundry service 1800 CLP/load
- staff does not speak english (not even basic english - no, nothing)
- hotel does not accept credit cards
- very rundown (floors & doors squeaky, windows do not close completely, toilet "wobbles" on the wall (I am just glad it did not fall down on me or anyone else I was with)
- 15min walk to downtown (ofc you could try to take a cab or bus)
I can not recommend this hotel to anyone. Even if you are on a tight budget there are better options around (just take a look at tripavdisor).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kolping Valdivia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.