See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2017

We stayed here one night before meeting a cycling tour. We were in the 'Classico' hotel across the street from the more modern main 'Plaza' hotel. The room was small but charming and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. You do want to make sure to get a room that does not face the main street, our friends were on that side and said it was quite noisy all night; we faced the back and didn't hear a peep.

Room Tip: Ask not to face the main street.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I prebooked this hotel for 3 nights to explore the area. We found the room to be lacking air conditioning so we asked for a fan. It was unusually hot outside this time of year The room was standard, quiet and comfortable. Ours had no fridge which we like to have. There were clean white towels and toiletries. There is a free healthy breakfast included. Parking is free but available on a first come first served basis. It's more expensive if you don't prebook!!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2017

I stayed one night in this hotel. The price is to high for what it is. No airconditioning in the room i had. ( on the other side of the street, in front of the main building). The room itself is okay, but the noise of the elevator engine is terrible. This noise goes through the hole building and is totally unacceptable.
The breakfast is very good. The people are friendly, as most of the staff in Chile is.

Room Tip: rooms in the main building might be better
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2016

We spent one night in Temuco as a stopover on our way from Santiago to Puerto Varas. The hotel provided parking and breakfast was included at the conference center across the street. It was a normal continental breakfast - coffee, tea, juices, breads, pastries, eggs/sausage and fruits. The hotel itself is a bit old but they have some newer furnishings. I would ask for a room facing away from the square because it can get loud. The rooms are small but functional, with TVs, plenty of hot water, and a fan. The beds were not the most comfortable, but they suited our purposes just fine. The hotel is in a great location, with the plaza, restaurants, and amenities all within a five minute walk. If you only speak English, you might find it slightly difficult to communicate with staff as we found most spoke only Spanish, but they were friendly and willing to help.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

It's an older hotel. I enjoyed staying there, though one of the rooms that I stayed in faced a corner of a very noisy square. Rooms that are inside are quiet. The hotel has a very good Chilean restaurant. The service at the hotel is excellent. They provided me with a taxi that took me everywhere I wanted to go, and picked me up from wherever I was.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business