All reviews nice view best hotel in town large room modern hotel great hotel casino gym option shower city tv meeting nature english
Reviewed April 7, 2018

I stayed here overnight on my way elsewhere. Although the hotel is attached to a casino, I never heard a thing from the casino, nor did I see casino users. The checkin and checkout were friendly and efficient. Although I speak Spanish, we spoke in English, and it was fine. My room was clean and comfortable; I slept well. The bathroom has a window instead of a wall, looking into the room, with an electric Venetian blind for privacy. But you could take a nice hot bath and look into your room or tv if you wanted. I ate nearby at an interesting Peruvian restaurant. Although I was traveling alone, I felt very safe. When I booked it, I was concerned about the casino, but again, it was hidden and quiet.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Modern hotel with casino, upgrade the room. Large room with very large bathroom. Breakfast buffet with a nice variety of food. The staff is very friendlyץ We came with a car and the parking i svery large

Room tip: 2 double beds
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 15, 2018

This hotel is located in one of the best areas of the city; close to all of the good restaurants and shopping. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. The best thing about the hotel overall are the showers (at least the one in my room anyway...) Lots of pressure, different nozzle options, good temperature, etc. The staff in my experience were very helpful in general, particularly the concierge and the check-in staff. All around great hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2017

This is the best hotel in Temuco! Walking distance from shopping and restaurants. Lots of entertainment options on site like a great casino and meeting rooms. Great spa and gym facilities. Very modern hotel and a good option if visiting Temuco or any of natural wonders near there.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The hotel was recommended to us by people we were meeting in Temuco. We weren't dissapointed the rooms were very large and comfortable and the buffet breakfast was very good. The Casino down stairs is small and quiet, but despite the language barrier we enjoyed it and managed to win a few Pesos on the roulette wheel. All in all a short but enjoyable 1 night stay.

Date of stay: August 2017