Termas Puyehue Wellness & Spa Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Petrohue Lodge(Parque Nacional Vicente Perez Rosales)
View Hotel
Hotel Peulla(Parque Nacional Vicente Perez Rosales)
Hotel Ensenada(Ensenada)
Hostal Triwe(Puerto Octay)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsday passthermal poolshorse ridingchilliall agespools are greatrelaxing placehour drivevarying temperaturesmini golfall you can eattwo nightsactivitieslunchpmwinevolcano
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Perfect location. Not usual to find a real all inclusive resort in Chile. Tris works well. Having said that is overrated. Too expensive.
If you go you should ask specifically for the rooms of the series #350 an plus. Avoid rooms of the building series #100.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Quilhunter
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We visited the all inclusive Termas Puyehue Hotel & Spa last year and we enjoyed ourselves sooo much. The place is great it has everything you need to enjoy a great relaxing vacation time, spa, mountains rivers, great view, nature’s beauty surrounding you all the time, boat rides, horseback riding, tennis, activities for everyone and relaxing spa treatments to ease your body after a full day hiking or swimming.

We enjoyed the spa treatments, especially the facial treatment and the deep tissue massage, I love them, and in fact I remember them fondly!!!

The rooms were clean and spacious and had everything we needed to rest and have a good time. The thermal waters delicious we were looking forward to getting into them and weren’t disappointed at all, they have sauna and what seemed a great kids club if you want to travel with small kids. We saw the kids have fun and enjoy the activities.

The staff was friendly and helpful, but the waiters could be more attentive, they have to be called and called because they are not looking after your needs. But the food in the restaurants was really good and we loved the all inclusive plan. Chilean food is so tasty and they have all kinds of flavors for US palates.

We went on the summer but they seem to have great activities for the winter season that in the states is the summer.

The Puyehue park was named biosphere reserve by UNESCO a name it very much deserves so our recommendation for you is to take the tour the hotel offers to arrange for you.

The Chilean wines are famous for their great taste and flavor, we got to taste some of them and they were really good so we brought some home with us!!!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed August 17, 2010

I went there with the idea of being close to the ski slopes of Antillanca. I drove there with a private driver from the fabulous Antumalal Hotel in Pucon. First disappointment was that, after I had fully checked in, they would not let me invite my driver for coffee and a snack after the 3 hour drive. The said he was not allowed into the hotel since he was not a registered guest. Even though there were only a few rooms occupied, I was given a room looking out the back of the hotel. The long hallway was not even heated. It was freezing cold. I paid close to $ 300 for full board. Only if I had purchased the next higher room category, would I have received a pair of slippers for the spa (as stated on the rate sheet). There were no paper tissues in the bathroom either. Being a spa hotel you would expect warm water for the shower. This was clearly not the case. I found the staff to be very apathetic and inflexible. When I asked about a transfer to Antillance I was told that the hotel needed 24 hour notice to arrange for a vehicle. When I insisted that this was the reason I came to the termas they told me that the road to the ski center was dangerous and not manageable by a standard cab at this time of the year. Only when I asked to talk to the GM, I got some action going. They organized a vehicle by phone and I was off to the mountain in less than 30 minutes. The road was clear of ice and snow. There clearly was no danger whatsoever. Overall this hotel is very poorly run. The staff is totally without motivation. Furthermore, the PCs for guest useage are extremely slow.
The place itself is beautiful. The food and service is a far cry from the comparable properties of the Hotel Portillo or the Grand Hotel Termas de Chillan.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank BHSCalifornia
Reviewed December 17, 2009

We actually stayed in Puerto Varas but one day rented a car and bought the day pass here. It was about $90 for both of us but we swam for hours in the pools and ate a big lunch from their buffet. The services was very good, so I can imagine if we had stayed here, we would have enjoyed it.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BigEasyMadeMeFoodie
Reviewed January 27, 2009

My father and I had an excellent experience staying here. The grounds and hotel are amazing. Our room had a wonderful view of the lake in the distance and had a balcony. It was a step up from the standard room The grounds were amazing. The food was very good and everything was included. including wine, if you like I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We did have dinner at the Italian restaurant at the hotel and it was not that great. I would stick with the buffet. That is my only complaint. The thermas were great, beautiful building. The resort is very private. I hiked one of the senderas at the hotel and it was great. Excellent view. The hotel is close to the park also. Did some excellent day hikes there to stunning waterfalls.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TexHouston