“Nice location, Good food”
Review of Ibis

Ibis
Ranked #33 of 158 Restaurants in Puerto Varas
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had dinner here on saturdayand sunday (on sunday evening a lot of other restaurants were closed).Verr friendly staff , very nice views , we had steak and seafood-very good- and there wine recommendation was OK. Good quality-price !

1  Thank Jozeftt

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Booked this restaurant on our first evening in Puerto Varas from a guidebook recommendation. We both had seafood crepes with different fillings which were good and the quesadillas that I had as an entry were numerous and filling. My wife had stuffed mushrooms and reported them excellent. The creme brule that I had as dessert was only passable. The service was good and attentive.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Understand that fish is their specialty.
But you should go here for lunch and then just stay for dinner. Not because the meals aren't big (they are). But because there are so many incredible selections to choose from you will want to have another. I don't think you can make a bad selection from their extensive menu.
Everyone in our party had different meals. ALL were incredible, fresh, and great price-performers. Whatever your taste there is something for you on their menu.
The wine list was exceptional too, great reds but with many whites to select from if you prefer a Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc with your fish.
The people eating there looked primarily like locals. I guess they know a good thing when they see it. Speaking of views, the lake (as big as an ocean) is right across the street!

2  Thank help32250
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our friends are locals, and recommended this place. The service was excellent. However, I thought the food, while very good, was not up to par with the pricing.

The decor is pleasant, we had a table with a very good view of the lake/volcanoes...everything was fantastic, except I thought the dish I had (mariscos al pil pil?) was a little sparse on the serving size. My friends recommended this place because of the steak, which I don't eat...so maybe that is more their forte.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were really hungry and most places were closed for the day. We found this one open and went in right behind a huge party. However the service was good and the food good, we enjoyed our meals.