“Very tasty seafood”
Review of Travesia Azul Restaurante - CLOSED

Travesia Azul Restaurante
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We mention that the restaurant is only open in the evenings from 18:30 hrs. You could make the reservations to cel. phone that you can find in the page.In addition, open from Monday to Saturday. Sundays will be CLOSED.
Zurich, Switzerland
“Very tasty seafood”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Touristours's guide Eduardo recommended Travesia Azul as a place dedicated to outstanding seafood. And he was right, we enjoyed the food a lot! We tried the native Congrio (Kingclip) and we were not disappointed.

We were warned that the sauce we chose to go with the fish would be spicy (There were 5 different options). And it was spicy indeed... Only choose it if you like it hot...

The prices are steep, hence I can feel with other reviewers that moan about poor value for money. I would still recommend the place but be prepared to bring deep pockets...

“So good we went there twice!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by the tour guide it didn't disappoint! Attentive service from the beginning and high quality cooking. Open kitchen added to the experience as the staff clearly enjoyed what they were doing. In a quiet side alley off the main square.
We broke our normal holiday rules and went there twice on consecutive nights.

1 Thank Roger L
TravesiAzul, Owner at Travesia Azul Restaurante, responded to this review, February 22, 2013

I thank your comments on TripAdvisor.

Thank you very much! To us it is very important. Besides knowing you have enjoyed our food.

We are new to them, I mean everything from a restaurant. And little by little we will improve in everything we needed.

Campina Grande
“Nice food.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We went in this place twice and we loved the food. The owner is brazilian too and the waiter is nice. We really recomended it.

Sussex
“Quirky, great food”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This tiny, quirkily decorated restaurant gave us a great fish meal on our first night in Puerto Varas. Staff were really friendly and helpful. It wasn't expensive. Excellent wine.

• Visited January 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Expensive and over-rated in my opinion”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food was good but not great. It was expensive and therefore not the best value. The service was slow in that it took quite a while to get and settle my bill despite there being only 2 or 3 other parties. I wish I had gone to Miraolas instead.

Visited January 2013
Good afternoon.

Sorry for your appreciation for us.

We are a new restaurant, we are growing to be better, and thanks to your feedback we can see our mistakes and evaluate and around a bit.

We use good products and treat every guest can enjoy our flavors. Unfortunately, it was not necessary, and above all the attention you I apologize.

Maybe, if I ever return to Puerto Varas, give us a second chance.

Anyway, thank you very much. So, little by little, we grow.