“Dodgy”

Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Puerto Varas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I bought an empanada to take to one of our walks. I don't know WHAT was in there but I had to spit it out because it tasted like c----.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I ordered a coofee and a sandwich, 35 minutes later, i got my cofee, butnothing else. I told the lady on service that i wanted to take my sandwich with me because i had a bus to catch to Ensenada, so, i went to pay, and the girl in charge of the delivery told that my sandwich wasnt ready, they just started making it, so, i didnt got my sandwich, the service lady was rude, blaming the cooking guy, and of course, i miss the bus to Ensenada.

They should give more importante to the clients, and treat them betterm there is a lot of places in Puerto Varas to eat a good kuchen or sandwich,

3  Thank Toad27
Reviewed March 17, 2012

The service was very nice and the kuchen (cakes and pastries) looked beautiful, but the food in general was a bit bland.

1  Thank DETAK
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Our friends told us to go and we were not disappointed. We got our food to go ("para llevar" in Spanish-a mariscos (seafood) empanada, a carne (meat) one, and a tamale. We heated them in our oven for 15 minutes and they were delicious-spent about 4000 pesos for all of it plus a Coke (US$8) and it was plenty for lunch. They do have some cute tables outside if you want to eat there.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

It is also downtown ,not too much to walk , good cakes , and ONCES typical word for afternoon tea in Chile .Prices OK .