Open today: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Double kayaking with Kayak.chile

We've done a double kayaking trip in 3 level rapids with Kayak Chile This was an amazing... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Natalie G
via mobile
Advanced Kayak Guiding

Myself and 2 colleagues visited Pucón in Chile for WW Kayaking during the period 11 - 25 Jan 2019... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2019
stephenrF215GD
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pucon
All reviews san pedro river trip white water great introduction chilli asado couple of hours these guys felt safe day trip ben whitewater rio rapids boats newcomers judith
Reviewed November 26, 2016

Many thanks to Ben and the team at Kayak Chile. We spent a great morning in the double kayaks with our instructors Julian and Jeremy this morning. Enjoyed the rapids of the rivers and felt safe throughout the trip. Would recommend that people visit Pucon and get the most out of the adventure available here!

Date of experience: November 2016
Ben M, Propietario at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your review. It is great to start the season with happy customers and we were glad you guys had fun. We are all about safety and adventure and our double kayak trips are specially designed for people without experience to enjoy the thrills of white water kayaking. Hope to see you again at some point in the future!

Reviewed March 11, 2016

We feel very safe in the river, the guides have a lot of experience, are very professional and they explain everything clearly.

Date of experience: February 2016
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Hola Enrique, thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a good time with us and felt confortable with our team going down the river. Our guides take pride in their work and I guess it shows! Come and say hello any time you're back in Pucon.

Reviewed March 2, 2016

Great instruction in the morning, the best lunch I've had with a tour and then a practice session down a gorgeous river.

Date of experience: February 2016
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

I'm glad you enjoyed your day! Although we take great pride in our kayak lessons, I will say I get a odd sense of satisfaction from making the perfect sandwhich. I hope next time you are in Chile, we see see a friendly face coming though the doors!

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Went to Pucon to rock climb in Whitewater kayak, Service was really great I really appreciated Marshall McQuillan for hooking us up and helping us out and the owner Ben for making things happen in a easy manner

Date of experience: January 2016
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2016

Glad we could be of help Zack! Hopefully next time the weather will cooperate and you will be able to get on the Volcano. Thanks again and hope to see you next time you're in Pucon!

Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

After climbing the vulcano in Pucon I decided to take a multi-day beginners white water kayaking course. I never did white water kayaking before. Because of the positive reviews at tripadvisor I decided to check out kajak Chile. And I was not disappointed. It was perfect:

Jon, my instructor (english - speaking, he is from the states) was amazing. He did everything to make me enjoying all the days and helped me to progress fast. All his hints and exercises really helped me to improve myself in the lake and the river. In addition there is no fixed training plan. You dont have to commit to a week of kayaking. You can start with one or two days and if you like it you can extend it. Also depending on your progress every day can be adjusted to your needs (class I-III rapids).
And what I thing ist very important for a beginner like me: he really takes care for you in the water. I never felt unsafe.

The only thing to improve may be the wet - suit and wet-shoes. They were a little worn out. Besides that the kayak and the paddle were in good conditions. I also compared the prices to other places in Chile and it seemed to be slightly cheaper.

If you want to start white water kayaking, this is a perfect place. Thanks again Jon for this amazing course and good luck in Pucon.

Date of experience: January 2016
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2016

We're glad you were able to experience Pucon to the fullest! Thank you for bringing the shoes to our attention; we should have a shipment coming in for next season. Stop by next time your in Pucon, its always cool to see if our previous customers are continuing their kayaking careers!