Open today: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Double kayaking with Kayak.chile

We've done a double kayaking trip in 3 level rapids with Kayak Chile This was an amazing... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Natalie G
via mobile
Advanced Kayak Guiding

Myself and 2 colleagues visited Pucón in Chile for WW Kayaking during the period 11 - 25 Jan 2019... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2019
stephenrF215GD
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pucon
All reviews san pedro river trip white water great introduction chilli asado couple of hours these guys felt safe day trip ben whitewater rio rapids boats newcomers judith
Reviewed February 22, 2016

We went kayaking with Kayak Chile for a 1/2 day trip on the Lower Liucura. They were very organized and asked a lot of questions about our ability before we went, so I felt they were a safe company. The first part of the river was Class I but beautiful and I hadn't been in my boat for a few years, so I didn't mind. We took a very short hike to some beautiful falls, and shortly thereafter stopped for a lunch of sandwiches, fruit, chips and cookies (yum). For the second part of the trip, the rapids stepped up quickly - wave trains and one rapid with a rock garden that you are supposed to avoid, which I went through. Our guide Marshall explained each rapid before we went down, which I really appreciated. We also went through Kayak Chile to do the Volcan Villarica, but we ended up not being able to do it due to weather conditions on the mountain. I would highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: January 2016
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2016

Happy we were able to get you guys on the Liucura! Its still one of my favorite rivers around here. Hopefully next time the weather will cooperate and you guys can get on the Volcano. Enjoy the rest of your trip and thanks again for choosing Kayak Chile!

Reviewed February 9, 2016

Ben was my guide on the Lower Liucura and Trancura. Great Class 3 run with a little 4- for good measure. Ben really looked after me as he could tell I was a bit nervous, running new rivers in a completely new country. The shuttle was properly organized and on time and all of the gear was up to a current standard. I recommend this company as they can accommodate you from Class 2 to Class 5.

Date of experience: October 2015
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2016

Jim,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! It was great getting to show you two of the best rivers in Pucon. Look us up when you return to Chile and we'd love to show you some more!

Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

Did a 2 day Palguin adventure with a sweet asado in between and it was well worth. Logistics awesome, location can't be better company best! You will not dissapointed. If u are then thats on you. If you like it short and sweet n steep then come see Ben.

Date of experience: January 2016

Thanks for the review! It was great getting to boat with you and making sure you experienced a true asado. Look forward to going stouting with you when (certainly not if) you return to Chile! Thanks again!

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Ben (our guide from Kayak Chile) and his staff were extremely knowledgable, helpful, and consistently accurate on our day rafting on the Maichin River outside of Pucon. I would (and will in the future) raft or kayak with any of them again. One of the best days ever.

Date of experience: November 2015
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2016

It was great paddling with you Matt! I'm glad you were able to experience the Maichin, its beautiful river. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed December 26, 2015

4 of us hired for six days kayaks of Ben and on four of those days we paddle fairly close to Pucon. Ben was helpful as was Little John, who chose to come and paddle with us on his days off. The last two days we also hired (from up the road) a pick up truck and did a two day road trip and paddled two rivers form further away.

Date of experience: December 2015
Ben M, Owner at Kayak Chile, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Really great paddling with you guys. Little Jon said he hadn't paddles that hard in a while so next time you come down here you'll have to take it a little easy on him haha. Can't wait to see you guys heading out of the shop on another Chilean adventure in the future!