“Confortable, clean and nice location”

Hotel Vientos del Sur
Ranked #5 of 54 Pucon B&B and Inns
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Confortable, clean and nice location”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nice hotel placed in Pucon downtown, very close to supermarkets and all kind of stores, just one block from Bernardo O'Higgins Avenue, the Pucon's main street.
The hotel is completelly new. Amazing and confortable king size bed, good central heating, good shower and nice breakfast including juices, breads, cakes, ham, chesse, etc. The best one which we had in Chile.
The parking area is small and the hotel doesn´t have elevator. For us, it wasn´t a problem.
Staff is very polite and they helped us informed the touristc sites around the city.
They also rent extra towels if you decide to visit one of thermic pools in the region.
Don´t forget to ask a room with view to Villa Rica volcano.
Pucon is really a fantastic place to visit in Chile.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dudujeunon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Hebrew first
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 18, 2013

new hotel, modern, so no cozy typical regional atmosphere, but good choice.
very friendly staff. very clean. we didnt have a room with view to the vulcano, but got one for 3 persons so it was nice spacious. bathrooms are very small.
they have an excellent breakfast! one of the best we had in the lake district.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view to the volcano.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed two different nights in early April.  Rates dropped for the low season.  Seems to have opened within the year or so.  Spanking new new.

Fine folks running the hotel.  A mere block off of main street O'Higgins.

Excellent beds.
Excellent bathroom and hot water.
Excellent WiFi throughout.
Excellent breakfast.
Excellent family runs the hotel.

Paid Ch$49,000 for room with two beds.

I concur with other TripAdvisor reviewers... Spot on.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Turtles_Dragonfles
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 3days last week, and I strongly recommend this place.
The hotel itself was great in every way; good location(just 1 block from the main street and quiet), our room was spacious, clean and cozy, and great staffs and service. they always tried to do their best to help us with smile during our staying. they also borrow towels for people who go rafting or hot spring(even 2 times a day always with smile. )
And the breakfast buffet was one of the best we ever had during our 3 month travel in south america. especially variety of fruits (2 kinds of melon, grape, blueberry, banana, pineapple, peach and something i don't know the name.) with home mad style pie and bread was extraordinary..
But most of all, it's the place that you can really trust even when you are in trouble.
when I left our room to take a early bus to Puerto montt, I was so in a hurry that I forgot to bring my brand new smart phone by mistake. and I realised it after I arrived at Puerto montt. and I found that they already called and sent an e-mail to my husband to let us know that we left phone there. But we're heading to south and our schedule was so tight, so I talked to the hotel manager that we were not able to go back to get it. And he told me that they will send my phone to our next hotel adress in Puerto natales.
And today I finally got the parcel! I'm writing this review with the phone I left in Pucon.

to tell the truth, I didn't expected much that I would be able to get it back.
evenmore, they double wrapped my phone with towel and papers to prevent possible damages during shipping. I have to say I'm really impressed about their honesty, service and good will.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank love10132
London
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Clean rooms, wifi, good service. Very promt confirming via email. Parking available. 3 minute walk to town centre and the tour outlets / restaurants. Everything you need really for this action town. I'd be happy to stay here again and it offers good value for Pucon. Breakfast not amazing.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Munich, Germany
Reviewed February 9, 2013

In January 2013, we went to Pucon in order to enjoy the fabulous landscape. As we looked for a hotel in the internet it was really hard to find something because nearly every hotel was fully booked. But then we found the Hotel "Vientos del Sur" - a lucky strike!!
Our bus arrived at 8 o'clock in the morning and when we came to the hotel already one of the two rooms was free so that we could relax a little bit. After a short trip through the city we could move into our second room.
When we wanted to make a tour to the Ojos de Caburgua by bike or the tour to the vulcano the staff was very, very helpful, answered every question and reserved a booking for the tour. Also, it was no problem to take the breakfast at 6 o'clock!!!
All in all, I can really recommend this hotel to all tourists who visit Pucon. Every day, I felt very comfortable and now I miss all the amiable people around there!

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDABLE!