“Very safe hands”

Aguaventura Expediciones Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 43 Tours in Pucon
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in Pucon Chile since 1999 and opened every single day of the year, Aguaventura is a French-run enterprise boosted by its famous trilingual trainees team (english/french/spanish). It offers :- everything that is possible to do in Pucon and in its area, according to the season about thirty activities in average, from traditional tourism to adventure tourism. (Ascent of the different volcanoes of the area, Rafting, Hydrospeed, Ducky, River Kayak, River Trekking, Canyonin, Canopy, Tree Adventure, Bungee Jumping, Swing Jumping (Puenting), SkyDiving, Paragliding, Tour Plane, Helicopter, MotoCross 230cc, Jeep Tour, Quad/ATV, Mountain Bike, Horseback Riding, Husky Sled Dog, Bird Watching, Fly Fishing, River Snorkeling, Hot springs, Tour of the Area, Volcanic caves, Hiking & Trekkings.)- Travel agency and Tour Operator services :Car renting, cruses, tours, personalized and thematical trips.- every kind of equipment you could need : To rent, material for camping, trekking, mountain, ski freeride/freestyle & cross-country ski, , snowboard & splitboard, water & whitewater, GoPro camera For sale, the brands Julbo, Rossignol, Burton, Dakine, GoProRepresentative in Chile as importer, distributor and seller of various brands : Simond, , APO, Fizan, Black Crows, Rhino, Cairn, Gecko, Technique Extrême, NST, Kunzmann
Melbourne, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Very safe hands”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We did the Volcano hike with these guys and we felt looked after the whole way.
Unfortunately due to our own physical capacity - and the difficulty of the hike we did not make it to the top - only 3/4 of the way, but one of the guides stayed with us and took us back down when the rest of the team continued to the top.
Its a difficult hike - we did the 4 day inca trail and this was far more difficult!
We were not 'pushed' to the top like we have heard other companies do, in fact the opposite, we were made very aware that due to conditions (nature) we may not get to the top, and were given many opportunities to pull out before the hike started without paying any fees. They do not want money until you come back.
It took us 4.5 hours to get as far as we did, then about an hour and a half to get back down, unfortunately a lot of the snow was too icy to slide down, but when we could it was great fun.
A refreshingly honest travel company in South America. We hope to do rafting with them tomorrow. Very professional.
They are not the cheapest in town but in my books they are probably the safest (and I am not a risk taker with mine or my wife's lives)

Visited November 2013

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Villarrica climbing with Aguaventura”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I tried it twice to climb the volcano, both times the waetherforecast predicted good weather. The first time we cannot make it to the peak because visibility was only 5 meters and the sky didn't clear up. The second time weather was great from the beginning on, all the time we had a breathtaking view and reached the peak after 5 hours of climbing. For me it is a must to climb this volcano when you are in Pucon, and Aguaventura is a very good choice. Very funy is the descend on a sleigh! Aguaventura also gave me a discount since I tried twice.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“honest, knowledgeable guys!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I have yet to do actually anything with this agency yet, but I find them very trustworthy. I am in Pucon in a terrible season, where the rain has basically ruined my opportunities to do a lot of things, but they haven't tried to sell me aggressively on things I might not want. They will simply tell you ski conditions are bad, for example. I have bounced a lot of ideas off them, and they've been patient in providing advice and making suggestions, and following up. Unfortunately, what I want to do has so far been rained out. Aguaventuras came recommended by my hotel and Lonely Planet, and I think both were right to recommend them.

Visited July 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Aquaventrura - PUCON”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Attempted to reach the summit of Villarica Volcano in March 2013 this this agency.
Inclement weather prevented the completion of the trek by 500 m.
However, the professional and safety-first objectives of the guide staff were amazing.
Would not trust any other outfit - as the climb up can be a bit daunting for those with lttle climbing experience. You defnintely want to be in good hands.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank 33075
Brasília, Distrito Federal, Brazil
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Steal of backpack”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The trip would be perfect if it was not a robbery that happened to me while I left my backpack in tourism agency. They took US$ 200.00 and my Ipod nano.
Initially I thought I had dropped into the van excursion pachamamabybus because i thought i had lost only the mp3 player. Then I discovered that my emergency money had also vanished. The only time my moneybelt and my mp3 player stood together, away from me, during the whole trip was on the expedition to the volcano.
The tour was good, but one of the team took advantage of the excursion would leave the next day to ride and took goods that you do not usually get checking every hour.
No distrust this place because the ride was not cheap and alerts thefts were more to shifts in the cities or in hostels. I was there thrusday 19/03.
Caution to lock things never hurts!

Visited March 2013