“Relax and enjoy!”

Parque Termal Menetue
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Pucon
Reviewed January 23, 2013

After a long road trip, finally got to Parque Termal Menetue: Great pools, sauna, and such a charming cabin to spend the night.
The staff is very nice, but you have to be patient at the check out... They are really slow, but i still would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank andreiaSJenkins-SP

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Lovely atmosphere...shuttle bus picked me up at Ecole in town and drove us out...which was very convenient.

You are provided with towel, swim cap and even a suit if you don't have one. Your personal locker is very handy and close to the pools so you can pop in and out of it. 3 gorgeous indoor pools - a stunning adult only pool that looks like an oasis. Lounge chairs around the pools are wonderful for taking a break from pruning your skin :)

I looked so refreshed and felt so relaxed afterwards. Very good value.

there were also saunas, and other services like facials and massage - I thought I would take advantage of them for the 4 hours...but ended up just soaking up the pools!

1  Thank NicoleToronto_Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This spa has the sama prices as other far better spa, and the pools are so tiny that you will feel like in the subway.

1  Thank RafaSantiago
Reviewed December 14, 2011

All they have is warm swimming pools and want to charge $6 for a towel rental.

7  Thank Celestino G
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We got a free trip included to these baths as part of our hike up the volcano, and thank god we did not pay for it. On arrival my wife and I booked a 45 minute massage each. We then proceeded into the first area with the thermal baths, which when entering, we found on the surface of the water dead skin, oil and hair. We promptly got out and went to the 3rd bath in another room, which was much cleaner, but not all that hot.
Our massage was more like a back rub, executed by an amature or someone still in massage therapy college.
At lunch, my wife ordered a chicken soup with a boiled egg. When it came out it was more like hot water with an egg cracked in it. They forgot the chicken!
Just before departing, we ordered cafe con leche.. The young boy serving was baffled and served us a pot of steaming milk, and a side of instant coffee. I mean how hard is it to make a coffee with milk? There was no hot water in sight, and when we asked for a pot of hot water to go with it, he had no idea what for and argued with us.
I would not recommend going here at all.

3  Thank theshua