“Breakfasts & service - good.”
Review of Cassis

Cassis
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Pucon
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe, Delicatessen, Gastropub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Novosibirsk, Russia
“Breakfasts & service - good.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We eat at least 3-4 times in this restaurant.
Breakfasts and dinners.

Breakfast are nice, fresh. However unpredictable. We ordered same breakfasts with the same options and every time they were different.
Either they brought sparkling water or not.
Fruit tartalet. Once we have it, once not, or with completely different fruits.
Croissants, once they were big, next time small and sweet (for the salmon!).
But overall tasty, thx God. :)
Overall - good place to eat breakfast, as they are open early, waiters speak English, and food is nice/fresh.

Dinner.
Once I took a big plate. It was so big and tasty. The problem was that I wasn't able to eat it myself, I wonder why waiter didn't tell me about plate size... :(
And next time we took pizza & crepe salad. That was awful. Pizza had some kind of medical taste (iodium?) almost impossible to eat. And crepe salad was like the Matrix food. No taste, no smell.
I will probably not recommend this place for a dinner.

• Visited January 2014

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“The place for desserts”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

If you have a sweet tooth, this is the place for you. Homemade Icecream and loads of desserts to choose from. Or just have a take away cone for the trip home.

1 Thank aclaughan
Munich, Germany
“Awesome breakfast! ”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I really recommend this place, I had the Patagonia breakfast and it was extremely delicious and super rich! Nice patio with great view of the volcano and very good service. Will go there again :-)

London, United Kingdom
“Good spot for lunch - or icecreams!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Looking for a place to eat for lunch and most of the places in Pucon were dead. We only wanted a sandwich type thing and came across this Cafe. Everywhere else was dead because they were all here!

Good menu with range of food. Sandwich and Pizza for us with good coffees. My Pizza was huge for lunch and I took 1/2 away with me - very tasty.

WiFi was good, staff friendly and next time round I will have ice cream or chocolate from here as both looked really excellent.

• Visited November 2013
London
“Excellent dining at a reasonable price”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had the chiloe Plato for 2 and there was plenty of excellent food. Nicely cooked seafood. Excellent fresh juices. All at a reasonable price. Service is a bit slow

Visited November 2013