“Business trip in a beautiful setting”
Review of Raffles Town Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Singapore
Raffles Town Club
Ranked #247 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Raffle's Town Club for six days. We found the staff to be very courteous, from the front desk to the wait staff.
Though the hotel was not centrally located, it was very easy to get to our meetings via taxi. The bus stop is also easily accessed by a short walk.
Our room was quite beautiful. We were welcomed with a fine bowl of fruit, plush robes, and even an adaptor for our electronics. The washroom had both a stand alone shower and a bathtub built for two. The washroom itself was larger than hotel rooms I've stayed in, in London.
We really enjoyed all the amenities offered by the hotel. The pool area was magnificent. It rivaled many pools I've seen in the Caribbean. The gym was also well suited for our needs. There were several restaurants on the premise, including a lounge for appetizers.
I would easily stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank heather d
There are newer reviews for Raffles Town Club

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Located just a little off the huslte and bustle of Scotts and Orchard Road, this Club features family friendly amenities, honest and friendly staff, and various umami cuisines which Singapore is known for.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank CHefMajKi
Reviewed July 4, 2013

So comfortable and relaxing. Loved the dome shaped architecture. Loved the huge staircases. Service was good. The swimming pool and the function rooms were amazing! In the evenings swimming in the warm pool was so enjoyable. In the late evenings my pre-teen daughter loved to buy ice-creams from the ice-cream counter near the gym. The Jacuzzi in the bathroom was a bonus.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Location is not ideal - it's not close to a MRT station but luckily the front desk helped to get a cab every time I had to go out. The setup is kind of a town club (as it is called) - nice swimming pool, gym, function rooms, etc. The room is of normal size but not very clean; the bed and pillow are not really comfortable. Service was far below standard - all they wanted was to get the room makeup done as early and quickly (spent 5 minutes in my room) as possible, disregarding the fact that I put the do-not-disturb sign on. Overall, quite disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2012

A beautiful setting with clean facility and spacious planning. Swimming pool is well used and uniquely designed. The cafe is always crowded - serving buffet during weekends. The theater is large enough to screen pretty new movies. No booking is needed but try to be early to get seats. The Chinese food at the Chinese restaurant is very good with friendly service.

Car park facility is spacious too. A good place to be for a family.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed June 1, 2012

That's how I felt - like I was a guest in a large, lovely castle. It didn't feel like being in just any hotel - I thought it was special. I was able to stay here as a guest, as my Singapore contacts are members. I would be happy to stay here again. This was not my first time to Singapore, so I didn't feel I needed to be down in the thick of things by Orchard Road. Last time I stayed where I could walk around to restaurants & shops - but that's not possible here (too hot outside & not much within a block or two or three). But in between meetings I was happy to be here on this property. The room was lovely (smallish but grand, with a high ceiling). There was a game room down the hall where members were playing Chinese board games (Mahjong). On another floor in the evening people would ballroom dance in the club. Outside was a lovely pool area. The food was good and the service very friendly. I stayed seven nights in a studio room. Actually stayed in April 2011.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank WItravelingirl
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This has been my first stay at the Raffles Town Club. I have lodged at other hotels in Singapore; however, the Raffles TC has been the most comfortable in that it is both hotel and club. It offers an excellent gym, a beautiful bar, upscale restaurants, and an all day dining venue. I would especially recommend the hotel to families in that the pool is beautiful with a children's pool adjacent to the large one. My room is ample and very well maintained.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo