“Good Food, great wine option”

Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #117 of 11,869 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Description: Garibaldi is one of Singapore’s most popular and respected Italian restaurant landmarks.Located along the trendy Purvis Street, Garibaldi provides a fine example of a stylish Italian eatery –modern, elegant yet friendly and dynamic. The contemporary and hip atmosphere has helped to make “Garibaldi” a classic Singapore social gathering place.Distinguished for its fascinating character and strong identity, the atmosphere in the main dining area is always stylish without being stuffy.The enticing menu emphasizes authentic Italian cuisine prepared with the best ingredients mainly imported directly from Italy.The elegant bar offers a great selection of wines by the glass and excellent cocktails; it is the perfect setting for social gatherings and events.The success of Garibaldi is based on serving well-prepared Italian food, executed with explicitness and taste and served with flair, care and attention.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

In my recent trip to Singapore, I went to Garibaldi's to have some food with colleagues and we ordered a wide range of food. what I really liked about the place was the ambience.
the food was good too, I wont say it was the best Italian I have had, but it was decent enough.
the wine selection there is pretty good too.
so if you want to head to a place for a quite and nice meal with a great wine selection and money is not an issue I would definitely recommend Garibaldi

Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you are looking for an original Italian wine&food tasting then this restaurant is absolutely what you need!
After many many days of lovely Indonesian food we really needed the taste of our Italian food and after a quick research we ended it up at Garibaldi:Italian music,Italian wines,Italian sparkling water and a Great Unique Italian Chef:Roberto Galetti.
We introduced to him and he welcomed us with is nice Blue eyes and a genuine big smile!He took care of us all the time and made me wonderful seafood spaghetti!Mozzarella tasted exactly like home and he told me that every day it is delivered from Caserta!!!OMG this is amazing!
The whole meal was a great experience and Roberto now is a good friend to us.GRAZIE Roberto we love you long time!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is a well known Singapore restaurant. Food standards are usually quite good. HOwever prices are at the high. Set lunches at 39++ are also at the high end.
Other similar quality restaurants can do lunch at about 29++ which is better value.

However if you want to impress guests and if you are on a corporate spending account - this is a great choice.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Coming from Melbourne which has amazing Italian restaurants this review may be from a harsher critic. I found the food an service good but not exception or different. It was a nice quiet and romantic venue and a pleasant night but not one I'd hurry back to

1  Thank Dee_Kiss
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The restaurant is round the orner from the hotel where we stayed(Naumi Hotel). The choice of food was magnificat !!! It was extremely well presented and tasted amazing. The wine list was a book with circa 40 pages, we were helped with choosing the wine which was nice. A really pleasant experience was when Roberto the owner and head chef came out a spoke to us as he did with a few other guests as well. I was so impressed with the wine decanters I decided to buy one. They have a great selection of decanters to buy if interested..