“Chance upon while in Sunshine Plaza”
Review of Victor's Kitchen

Victor's Kitchen
Ranked #2,039 of 14,302 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Tucked in a cosy corner in Singapore's bustling Orchard district, Victor's Kitchen serves exquisite Hong Kong-style dimsum in a friendly kopitiam setting. Our chief chef, a Hong Kong transplant, moved to Singapore over 30 years ago with the intention of bringing authentic dimsum to our shores. He was previously a chef in Victoria Hotel, a five-star hotel in Hong Kong. Over the years, he has carefully incorporated his award-winning recipes in our wide variety of menu options, which have been taste-tested and consistently endorsed by our regular customers, magazine reviewers, and even local celebrities. Our motto is to continue to serve quality, delicious dimsum at affordable prices, giving you a taste of Hong Kong at your doorstep. At Victor's Kitchen, we persistently work to improve our recipes, and we are constantly evolving with our customers' tastes. Come visit us today!
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I love dim sum and had to give this crowded place a try when I happened to chance upon it in Sunshine Plaza. I had some dim sum and milk tea. Food quality is average. Price is kind of on the high side for that quality.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank carolinepang

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

I'm really happy I said Yes to a friend who asked me last minute to come over to this place. I really like the Yuanyang coffee and the salted egg bun!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited Victor's Kitchen for dinner with my date on a weekday and it wasn't too crowded.

We ordered a bunch of traditional dim sum dishes and were blown away by some of them, and appalled by others.

The menu can be quite hard to decipher for those that are uninitiated with the art of dimsum ordering but the friendly and knowledgeable service staff patiently explained items on the menu to us.

Of all the dishes that we ordered the most unforgettable one would be the Black Bean Steamed Pork Ribs and Lotus Leaf Wrapped Rice with Chicken. We loved how the drinks are chilled. They're resting in an ice bath that resembles wine being chilled in wine buckets in Western Restaurants.

The damage was 52 dollars for two pax. It wasn't unreasonable but not cheap.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I have eaten here first thing in the morning when it opens and also before it closes in the evening. There is a constant flow of customers.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I had my Cha Leung (cheong fun wrapped around you tiao) fix here! Not many know of this slightly obscure dim sum dish, but one of the best in my books!

Each dish we tasted here was really good, though prices averagely ranged SGD4-6! I would have given it a 5/5 if only their prices were not this steep (compared to other more popular dim sum places)!

Date of visit: July 2018