“a good burger!”

Ranked #496 of 14,632 Restaurants in Singapore
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world. Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures that offers a world of culinary experiences for its guests, which makes it the perfect location for a Hard Rock Cafe. The two-story Hard Rock Cafe Singapore is located in the heart of this vibrant city, in its entertainment and retail epicenter.
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I visit the Hard Rock Cafes in whatever city or country I visit and Singapore is no different. My friend and I were directed to a table and given menus and a wine list. I ordered a glass of club soda and my friend ordered a coke. My friend, a finicky eater, ordered two sides-the mac and cheese and a small salad. I decided to get the classic cheeseburger which I ordered medium well and which came cooked medium well. This came with lettuce, tomato, onion, and American cheese. The food was delicious, hot and arrived promptly. Our server was attentive and accommodating. It is reasonably priced-the tip is part of the bill so no need to tip again unless you feel your service was exemplary. I would recommend and will return when in Singapore.

Date of visit: September 2018
HRCSingapore, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for visiting the Hard Rock Cafe Singapore and thank you for taking your valuable time out of your busy schedule in typing this review. I am thrilled to have read your 4 stars review and I'm glad to hear that you have enjoyed the food and the friendly efficient service and we certainly hope you will visit us again the next time you visit Singapore .
Thank you and warmest regards, From the Management Team of Hard Rock Cafe Singapore

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at a few Hard Rock Cafes over the years and I have to say that the quality of the food and the cooking is better here than in most of the others. I recommend it on that basis. The service wasn’t great though. They brought us the wrong drinks and the wrong bill. Payment took ages too because we were staying at a hotel that qualifies for a discount. It was around 20 mins before the bill was finally sorted out. If you like the Hard Rock Franchise then you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2018
HRCSingapore, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Sir/Mdm,
Thank you for visiting the Hard Rock Cafe Singapore and thank you for taking your valuable time out of your busy schedule in typing this review. First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies that the band quality did not meet up to your expectation, i will certainly relate this to the team and take the necessary measure to improve ourselves, Once again please accept our sincere apologies.
Team of Hard Rock Cafe Singapore

Reviewed September 19, 2018

As a regular Hard Rock Cafe visitor, this one ranks in the top 15-20%. We rarely eat - our Hard Rock stops are for a cold drink and some shirt shopping - EXCELLENT selection here. I think I bought three. They are doing a couture thing with their shirts now that is wonderful! Good location - easy to find - and as I said - the Rock Shop Rocks.

Date of visit: October 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for visiting the Hard Rock Cafe Singapore and thank you for taking your valuable time out of busy schedule in typing this review. I am totally thrilled to have read your 5 star review and I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the service and you loved our food! We certainly hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Singapore. Thank you and warmest regards, Team @ Hard Rock Cafe Singapore Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for a Rocking Experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Excellent service and great quality food just as you would expect from this international chain. Not as busy as it has been in the past, as the theme is good but getting on. How will they move the brand forward in the future.

Date of visit: September 2018
HRCSingapore, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you and warmest regards, Team @ Hard Rock Cafe Singapore
Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for a Rocking Experience.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I was in Singapore for a few days. Went back to old memory lane where I used to come here to party when I was a lot younger. Place seems quieter now or maybe I was too early. Food is always good and the service friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018
HRCSingapore, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for visiting the Hard Rock Cafe Singapore and thank you for taking your valuable time out of busy schedule in typing this review. I am totally thrilled to have read your 4 star review and I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the service and you loved our food! We certainly hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Singapore.
Thank you and warmest regards, Team @ Hard Rock Cafe Singapore
Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for a Rocking Experience.