“Omg.. incredible explosion of taste in the mouth”
Review of Pasta Brava

Pasta Brava
Ranked #80 of 11,280 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic italian restaurant since 1991. Home cooked with freshest and imported ingredients from Italy and Europe. Our price for both food and wine is the most reasonable in Singapore . Great for Family, friendship Gathering... corporate or private event especially on 2nd level. Full of antiques and art decor ..your Italian Home in Singapore is Pasta Brava.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

So you would think this tiny restaurant along a tiny street wouldn't have much to offer.. WRONG!! Once you step through the door you will realize that trying to get a table without a reservation at least a day in advance is pretty much futile (unless you are happy to start dinner after 9pm then maybe)..

Amongst the amazing things on the menu, try the Gorgonzola Steak or ravioli.. now.. bear in mind i HATE blue cheese.. but darn.. Can't seem to stop myself coming back for more. Absolutely unique taste..

Does this place cost alot? well, abit more that a typical street type italian restaurant but trust me when I say that this I believe its the best Italian restaurant I've been to in Singapore. Really excellent food with a reasonably corresponding price and lets not forget a really good selection of wines. Will I be back again? definately - 5min from my home..

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great location, very pleasant decor, decent food, good prices (on food, anyway: wine is way overpriced). We will definitely do it again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place was suggested by a friend and we went there for no special occasion.
The quality of the food is really good and the Osso Buco was really tender and hearty.
The wine list is quite long, and prices are reasonable.
The atmosphere and ambiance of the restaurant was very nice as well, but a bit noisy.
Service was very good.
If you want to eat in a real Italian restaurant in Singapore, go there, you wont be disappointed.
I'll definitely go back

Reviewed May 18, 2013

A friend suggested this place for a late birthday celebration for another friend. It was my 1st time coming to this restaurant but it was really easy to locate, just a few minutes walk from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station. We were seated at the 2nd floor, the place is dimly lighted with a homely vibe. I can see that all the seats were reserved and by 8 pm the place is full. I am not a Italian foodie but I really like the Stracci Ai Gamberi E Capesante. The thin pieces of fresh pasta were good and the cream sauce goes really well with it. For dessert, I had the Lava Al Choccolato which was too good, we ordered a 2nd helping so that we can share it. I will come to this place again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

So this was a date night dinner for me and I wasn't the one to choose the restaurant. The guy was to see for first date, chose the place and it could be the wine or it could be that it was actually a good date, I had a great time at the restaurant.
the food and wine both were fab. I had a eggplant based starter followed by the spinach ravioli which was pretty decent. They also have this concept of drawing things on the paper out at the table, that you can make use of for playing games to sketching something to anything you could essentially do with crayons and a paper. All in all good place to dine.

2  Thank Pooja C