“Definitely a must for Thrillseekers!”

G-MAX Reverse Bungy
Ranked #107 of 825 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bungee jump in the reverse direction and soar into the city’s skyline with a thrilling surge of pure adrenaline.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

A real adrenaline pumping activity located in Clarke Quay. Get the combo package for both the reverse bungy and the extreme swing. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity. When I went back to SIngapore I just had to try it again and convince my friends to join me. I found the swing more terrifying than the bungy in the end - but each to their own. Great to watch the DVD's after that they take of each launch. Great way to face your fears.

Staff members are very friendly, safety conscious and humorous. They know how to lighten the mood, when you are sitting there gripping on for dear life. A must try in Singapore. At least afterwards there are so many places around to sit down and have a drink. You will probably need one.

There are newer reviews for G-MAX Reverse Bungy

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am an acrophobe, needless to say, this isn't something I would do simply because I want to. I have tried the reverse bungy twice so far, first time because I didn't want to be called chicken all my life by all my friends and the other because I really did enjoy my first time though I was thoroughly scared and almost sick with fear. if you want to get rid of ur phobias (or come close to getting rid of it) its a safe way to try the same (caution: make sure you haven't had too much to eat / drink before you get on it) or if you are just a thrill seeker, its a must try in Singapore.. :) (plus it is g5!!!!)

Reviewed October 19, 2012

People looking for some thrill, this is a must visit place. It is located in the Clark Quay Region of Singapore and offers 2 activities Extreme Swing and Reverse Bungee.

Will get your completely thrilled. Might look scary but quite safe and entertaining.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Its located beside the clarke quay area. enjoy the free fall during the night time. Although bit expensive. p.s keep ur stomuch empty !.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Bungy was three people at a time, Swing by five at a time. Only thing I want is to ride it again and again, specially the bungy.