“Yum”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Walked past it three times while exploring but didn't go in until our last day.
Wanted a big feed before 24 hours of plane food.
I saw the beef cannelloni on the menu and drooled. We tend to only get spinach and ricotta at home. Seated, sorry, no cannelloni, we are still making it. Before my tears could try the manager arrived at the table, I could have it if I waited 20 minutes. Hell yeah. I love that 20 minutes in Singapore is a long time. Every thing that hit the table was good and we even got free bruschetta because of "the wait" .

enjoy it, we did.

shway

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Lafiandra

Reviewed July 24, 2012

It had been two years since I last visited Trattoria Lafiandra and it was again a fantastic experience. The staff were great, attentive, knowledgeable and were attentive to the customers. The atmosphere of the restaurant warm and welcoming from when we entered to the most wonderful smell of cooked garlic to the end of dinner. The food was excellent. Great quality, well presented and aboslutely delicious. I shared the caprese and bruscetta and had cannelloni for the main.I will definitely go back there. We went on a Monday evening and it was busy by the time we left. I would recommend making a reservation.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

There are two amazing things at Lafiandra: the pasta (my personal favourite: the black ink pasta with squids) and the "cote de boeuf" for 2 with the porcini sauce (do not hesitate to ask for a refill of porcini sauce: my wife and I do not!). Perfect with a bottle of excellent Italian wine: just plan to go back home in a cab :)

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I havent visited this place since it moved from Prinsep Street, which I found out was over 7 years ago! The service is refreshingly well balanced, and very responsive; something very rare in Singapore. The food was great too, the buratina was fresh and creamy. The parma ham served as a starter was quite decent as well. Pasta for mains was well put together and the ossobucco with saffron risotto was lovely. Good wine list with some strong super tuscans. Tiramisu was delicious for dessert.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

My partner and I stumbled across this place by accident after being turned off by the hour long wait at the Singapore Museum restaurant. We ordered a pizza to share and it was delicious, the service was friendly and fast depsite a packed restaurant. Glad we found it and we will be back again!!