“Good service and food”

Ranked #109 of 12,452 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: AquaMarine is a unique concept restaurant complemented by an alfresco dining area that beckon with an air of welcoming grace and relaxed charm. Indulge in a resplendent buffet spread of Asian and International cuisines, or an enticing a la carte menu in the restaurant. For a splendid taste of Asia, as well as delectable International cuisine, look forward to a sumptuous spread featuring perennial favourites such as Singapore Chilli Crab, Lamb Rogan Josh, Seafood Au Gratin, a mouth-watering array of desserts, on top of many others. Choose from a wide selection of a la carte dishes including our local signatures like AquaMarine Jumbo Laksa and Hainanese Chicken Rice. The restaurant has received Halal certification for all its food stations, including the central kitchen, from the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), Singapore's Islamic council, in August 2011
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Herewith a sincere thank you for the most amazing service received from Laueritta.

Laueritta served us with courtesey & professionalism.

Extremely high standard of cuisine, coupled with great restaurant atmosphere.

Tks

MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jackson S,

Thank you for dining with us at Aquamarine. I am happy that you've enjoyed our spread and service. We will be sure to send your kind feedback to Lauretta.

I appreciate you for taking the time to send us your review and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Had a lunch buffet here recently. Ambiance feels spacious, not too cramped, service staff are polite. The range of food was decent, with lots of seafood and local fare. Would definitely come here again!

MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear ChristabelT6,

Thank you for dining with us at AquaMarine. I am happy that you've enjoyed the spread as well as the service provided by our associates.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Had a team lunch here today and enjoyed everything about it. The range of food was great - fresh seafood (esp the prawns!), the hot food section (the lamb shawarma was my favourite), and the desserts were delectable (I genuinely could not resist). The service staff were warm and attentive. It made for a great time with my friends and coworkers.

MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear JeannieWong,

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad that you liked the buffet spread and appreciated the service provided by my fellow associates.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

It was nice lunch buffet. Actually service was extremely good.
All the dishes have always fully replanished and my napkin was tidy up after I came back from taking dish all the time.
Thank you very much for the good service especially Laurietta, always keep smiling us and doing excellent service!

Dear 英水 上,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy that you had an enjoyable dining experience at AquaMarine and enjoyed the service provided by Laurietta. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

High -five(✋) for this restaurant.
Would you believe if I'll say I ate half kls of their shrimps??? My friend, enjoyed the crabs.
We also enjoyed their Japanese foods,fruits,desserts. In this restaurant, I enjoyed making my own version of laksa :)

MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear may d,

Thank you for choosing AquaMarine. I am glad that you enjoyed the seafood, especially the shrimps! I look forward to welcoming you back again.