“Good German Restaurant”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have visited this outlet and more often the one in 313@Somerset, I have yet to have a bad experience the food is always good and the service prompt and friendly. They seem to be expanding into other South East Asian Countries and rightly so.

The only thing I always suffer from is i always order too much, the portions certainly in Singapore are on the large side so be careful when ordering.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Authentic and very good German food, especially the sausages and the grilled dishes with potatos of various preparations, and complete with German and other brands of beer in a tall glass!! Excellent and smiling service and helpful staff. Location?... superb, with the tall glass frontage overlooking the bay with Sentosa right across. It is an extraordinarily likeable place for a Sunday brunch after a hectic shopping in the Giants supermarket in the basement or for that matter any shopping in the cavernous interiors of the Vivocity Mall. My wife and me, during our years in the city, hv been to other brotzeit restaurants also there especially the one on Clark Quay, but the Vivocity one has always been the favourite. Even now, whenever we go to Singapore, a visit to Brotzeit Vivocity is a must!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been to Brotzeit at least 30 times over the last 5 years.
Their food and service, as well as value for money has always impressed me.
In fact so much that I looked at the cost and availability of getting the franchise for New Zealand.
Whew! it is not cheap, outside of my budget.
If you like German food , German beer and good service this is the place.
Make sure you book if you are going on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
And if you cannot handle Snapps don't talk to the Manager because he will offer to have a free one with you.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Had the platter just the other day.
It was very good, huge portion! Just for $88. Actually it's enough for 5 people. 4 of us couldnt finish the whole plate. Generous portion.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

A German friend invited us for a dinner at brotzeit, a German Bar and Restaurant located at Vivo City. It's my first time to dine at a German Resto and I am somewhat curious about the foods. We ordered a big platter of assorted sausages, pork knuckle and beers. The place is full of diners inside and outside wherein you could view the harbor and Sentosa Island. The foods are great and of course there are different types of beers to choose from. Like what they said, "where the best sausage platter in Singapore are served". .