“Rosti, pork chops, ceased salad, wraps and Choc mousse to die for”

Marche Movenpick VivoCity
Ranked #488 of 11,590 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Marche was something that happened by accident. Being the foodie that I am, I was with my family at the marche bakery, when I stumbled upon the basement restaurant 2 years back. Since then I must have been here on 25plus occasions.
The chicken and cheese sausage with rosti and the ceased salad are my favorites. My wife swears by the wraps and I by the mousse.
Excellent portions.stuffing in wrap so and toppings of salads is very very generous. Everything is absolutely fresh , right from grocery to meat.
Good secure place for kids to play while you eat in peace.excellent array oft fresh fruit desserts.
Must must go if you love food (veg or non veg)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Cravings for large, yummy & tasteful pizzas??!! Check out Marché (MRT exit at Cityhall, right opposite Raffles hotel). They've whole or half size of pizzas & we had 2 different pizzas (parma ham with rocket salads & smoked duck pizzas) for 4 person which is a lil too much cos they're seriously huge with lots of fillings! Both are very different but equally good! ;)

We also ordered desserts which is much like some yogurt drink in short glasses (SD12 for 3) but was pretty disappointed with this as it was just too watery! So skip the desserts & order another pizza perhaps?! ;)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Pizza and crepes are our favorites here. Good location for the family. Fresh juice and desserts are quite nice. The potato pancakes are yummy. Easy to charge up a storm though!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This Restaurant is a must try in Singapore if you haven't been there in other countries.. its a totally different experience in F&B,
i like the atmosphere and the food it self is so tasty..

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am so regualr at Marche's that my friends call me the ROSTI KING...everything about this joint is good...from the fresh juices to the delicious dishes....if you are a first timer...dont forget to miss out on the ROSTI...