“Great value for a healthy, wholesome lunch”
Review of The Soup Spoon

The Soup Spoon
Ranked #1,301 of 11,571 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Attending a conference at the Suntec City Convention Centre, I was looking for a quick lunch between sessions close by. A very short walk within the mall is The Soup Spoon - so good I have gone there every day. There are a variety of soups and stews (my favourite was the Simon and Garfunkel soup, which was a tasty chicken stew). The combo comprises a small soup (actually quite large and filling), a salad, a fresh roll, and a drink (their lemon ice tea is excellent), for less than $13SIN. They only take cash and the lineup can be a bit daunting, but it's worth persevering for a healthy meal among the fast food outlets. If you have somewhere to go and sit I recommend take-out as the small eat-in area is a bit frenetic.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

As my usual salad shop is closed on Thursday, due to the Hari Raya holiday, I went to the Soup Spoon of Fusionpolis, which is located inside B1 of the One North MRT station, after my Fitness First workout and training sessions.

I ordered a chicken Caesar Salad, unaware that they only served it the vegetarian style. I only realized my mistake after it was served to me. However, overall, the portion was huge, with lots of bacon pieces and 3 half hard boiled eggs. I thought that as long as I topped up some money, they can then serve me the Salad with chicken as well. Obviously, I was wrong.

Most of their salads are within the vegetarian healthy choices as well. I have tried their Asian tofu salad before, which was quite good. However, the portion was too huge, so I have to save part of it for my lunch for the next day.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Singapore can be a place where you can lost huhnting for food..if u r looking a continetal or Indian food...Sinagporean, Chinese and malay cuisine is easy to find..in such case SOUP SPOON will be to the rescue, healthy, tummy filling and sot effective for healthy filling meal to have big bowl of tasty soup,, salad and desert...

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Vegetarian choices are available at this restaurant. We took mushroom and tomato soups (soup in a bowl). quite hot and tasty.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The handmade Naan goes very well with Simon and Garfunkel Soup. Nice delightful meal without feeling stuffed in anytime of the day. The nice aroma of the cooked soup made the restaurant smell heavenly.