“Great for the kids and check the bathroom”
Review of Pepperoni PIzza

Pepperoni PIzza
Ranked #1,173 of 10,611 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Singapore
“Great for the kids and check the bathroom”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice casual place to take kids for a good pizza. They can see how it's made, the oven with the flames, etc. The family pizza is huge!!
Check the bathroom with all the jokes and pictures....so many....after having eaten, otherwise the food gets cold. Reliable place!

• Korean first
Earth City, Missouri
“Worm in my salad!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family and I have been frequent customers at this restaurant for years because we live nearby, the pizza is delicious for Singapore standards, and the pricing is reasonable. However I just returned from a stomach-turning lunch at the restaurant. I was there with my mother, and we ordered a mushroom soup, a garden salad and a vegetariana pizza, all to share. We were almost done with the meal when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something writhing on the salad plate. To my absolute disgust I saw a white wormy creature crawl from the inside surface of the salad plate, over the edge of the plate, and disappear down the side of the plate. OMG!!! My immediate reaction was to call the waitress over to get rid of the repugnant thing. After the waitress took the plate away, she returned to ask us if we would like some complimentary dessert. I replied that we had lost all appetite, to which she replied matter-of-factly that the salad charges will be waived. There was no explanation, no apologies. I suppose that to her a free, worm-contaminated salad is enough by way of apology.
My mother and I are both feeling really nauseas after this meal, wondering how many other unseen worms we may have consumed unwittingly. O know that logically, that was probably the only worm in the salad, but logic is not really helping now when all I feel like doing is manually forcing my lunch back up. This is a truly stomach-churning experience!

Visited February 2013
“Good pizza and family atmosphere”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We eat at Pepperoni's often with our family including 2 young kids.

The staff are very friendly and accommodating towards the children.

The children enjoy the Diavola pizza and I like their spaghetti bolognaise.

Our favorite pizzeria in Singapore

“Bad delivery”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Tried the online ordering. It was slow. Can't get my orders thru and when I finally did, somehow it can't process my credit card.

Tried the phone order instead. Ordered 3 pizzas. They came but it was all soggy and cold. Plus it took more than 90 min.

Disappointing for such a gourmet pizza chain. :-(

“Great dinner night out!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Affordable and fun place to have dinner with a bunch of friends. Only thing is the 2 sitting timing... But they were kind to never chase us although when we booked, we were told there is another seating at 9pm and Ee had to finish our dinner why then. Wine corkage was expensive at $30 though.