“Pizza and pasta as we expected.”
Review of Pepperoni PIzza

Pepperoni PIzza
Ranked #1,343 of 11,489 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

we went to the Greenwood branch, which was the original store where it all started. We had the squid ink pasta which we enjoyed. It was followed by the family thin crust pizza. Large as the pizza was, our family of 3 finished it in a jiffy. Once you start, you just keep going. We shall be back.

Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Family friendly
Good place to go with kids
Best pizza in Singapore

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Regular to Pepperoni at Hillcrest. But to be fair, i have not been back since they opened at Binjai. Based on the high standard they have set, my meal there today had to be described as mediocre. The pizza, Parma/ Rocket still had the great crust, but the Parma and Rocket left much to be desired. Pasta's still a decent bet. But seriously, based on where they used to be, the food standard has dropped a fair 20-30%.

Service staff still warm in their own way. Although being told to move after arriving and sitting at 1 table was certainly not part of the deal. i had no issue with it, but i believe the way it was done reflects on the attitude of this long time waitress and the fact that she believed she had every right to do so. FYI she didnt ask, she told us to move.

Would i come back? Given all that is happening in Hillcrest with regards to F&B, i would say- Forget it.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

After several tries in reaching them over the phone, I ordered a takeaway to complement a dinner with friends from overseas. The pizza was done really quickly as it was simply Rucola and Parma. Upon reaching back, I was disappointed to see how they had stinged on Rucola and the pizza itself wasn't crispy. Having eaten at many other pizzeria's in Singapore, this was by far the worst thin crusted pizza ever. Coupled with the fact they are from a branded restaurant group and it's above average pricing, I was sorely disappointed. Never again!

1  Thank Sgp_traveller74
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We a repeat customers who kept coming back for more. Peperoni is part of the Les Amis group and they have some serious standards to uphold.
They have the best pizza I dare say in Singapore and there are alot of regular customers who are hooked to their piping hot, think crust pizza. It's alot of value for the price and the quality. Go for the family size pizza if you are hungry. It's great for sharing. You can choose up to 2 flavours. I would recommend their pancetta pizza and four cheese. They are my favourite.
If you have a huge appetite, order some of their antipasto like the fried portobello mushrooms with red wine chicken and rocket leaves. It's sure to satisfy you.
If you enjoy pasta that are done al-dente like I do, Please do save some space for their yummy pasta. It's a little more pricey than your pasta mania, but I assure you, it's fantastic and worth every penny you pay for,
They've got excellent Vongole, Aglio olio and Bolognese. I will be back again to try their rissoto. They also have an extensive drink menu. So beer lovers can try out the range of belgium beer offering. I love satan gold. Very easy and smooth.
Remember to make reservations before heading down, it's always packed to the brim. Book a space to avoid disappointment.
Will be back again so stay tune for more reviews.