“Got sick!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Located in the heart of Orchard Road, Lawry’s The Prime Rib Singapore is distinguished for its exceptional American cuisine; serving only the best. Overlooking the vibrant streets of Orchard Road through the 4-metre high floor-to-ceiling windows, Lawry’s boasts a seating capacity of up to 170. It exudes an air of opulence with its sleek interpretations of luxury. Be prepared to indulge in their authentic Signature Prime Rib of Beef! Each standing roast is aged for up to 28 days to heighten tenderness and slowly roasted on beds of rock salt, a method that forces the juices inward and ensures uniformly juicy and flavourful meat. It is then carved from the famous Silver Carts and served with table-side showmanship of the Original Spinning Bowl Salad. End your meal on a sweet note with Lawry’s Signature dessert- the Strawberry English Trifle.
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Went there for dinner on 4/6 for my husband's bday. We had a nice table by the window, (manager) was kind n offered me a shawl as I was cold. My salmon was bleh. My husband had the oysters and lawry's cut.
He was up all night with stomach cramps n diarrhea.
Never going back!

Date of visit: June 2016
LawrySingapore, Manager at Lawry's The Prime Rib, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Dear Joop000,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and for taking the time to speak to me over the phone earlier. We are sorry to learn about what your husband have experienced and I am glad that he is feeling much better now.

Please be assured that our hygiene and food preparation practices are of the highest standards and compliant to F&B regulations in Singapore. We have served over 130 guests for dinner on that night and we have not received similar feedback till date.

I’m very happy that you have accepted our invitation to welcome you back to Lawry’s, we are looking forward to your return patronage soon!

Musa Bukhon
Restaurant Manager
Lawry’s The Prime Rib Singapore

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Had a good time with my family this evening to celebrate a birthday! Food was generally good though the fish was a bit off today. When Imran knew about it, he made it up to us which was a great gesture.

2  Thank ELTH79
LawrySingapore, Public Relations Manager at Lawry's The Prime Rib, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank you for your review, ELTH79!
We are humbled that our Operation Manager, Imran had served you well thus gaining your recognition. We look forward to welcoming you at Lawry's again soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2016

I remember the time I was first introduced to a fine dining restaurant in Los Angeles where we had to wear decent clothings and no sandals allowed. It was an experience for a school boy not to forget.

When I returned to Lawry's year after year and I am so glad that it presents in Singapore that I don't have to waste 20 hour flight to enjoy the food, I really mean I cherish it.

The ribs taste as excellent as they have always been. The salad is definitely not to miss. The creamed spinach and corn enrich the set with their savoury and sweetness.

There may be a lot of writings on Lawry's, but I just want to say that it is one of the restaurants you need to try before you die.

Date of visit: April 2016

Dear Tjokrosaputro,

Thank you for your review and continuous support!

We are extremely happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time dining with us over the years. We have shared your fabulous compliments with the entire team, it made their day brighter!

All of us at Lawry's are looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones again in the near future!

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Visited this establishment recently and must say the service standards have not changed since my first visit 15 years back. It was just as good with much attention to detail. I ordered the English cut which was 200 grams of 3 slices. The beef was medium as requested and was moist and red as it should be with just the right amount of jus on the plate. The waiting staff even brought us more jus when they noticed our plates getting dry. The ambience of the restaurant is fantastic and they even surprised us with a cake at the end of the meal since reservations were under wedding anniversary. Definitely a visit for a good experience but not for the budget conscious.

1  Thank BlaiseJOng

Dear BlaiseJOng,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your anniversary celebration at Lawry's! I will certainly be sharing this with all of our co-workers and I'm sure it will make their day better!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2016

I recently had dinner at Lawry's in Singapore with a workmate. The restaurant environment was wonderful and the service was very attentive. We both ordered the Prime Rib meal which came with everything you could possibly want including prime rib, salad, yorkshire pudding and mashed potatoes.

The dinner overall was good, the prime rib was good quality and well cooked. While the sides were good it was a bit bland but overall not bad. As compared to other prime rib restaurants I have been it was good but not over the top. Still, would recommend for Singapore for the experience, food and service.

Date of visit: May 2016
LawrySingapore, Public Relations Manager at Lawry's The Prime Rib, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

Dear hdblue,

Greetings from Lawry’s Singapore! Thank you for sharing your kind compliments with regards to your recent dining experience at Lawry’s Singapore. We are delighted that our signature dishes, restaurant ambience and service were well received!

We have shared your comment regarding the side vegetables with the Executive Chef for future improvements. All of us are looking forward to welcome you and your guests again in the near future!