6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$114
View deal
Expedia.com$113
Hotels.com$113
travelup.com$116
Travelocity$113
Trip.com$113
Priceline$114
All reviews mattar nearest mrt station budget hotel restaurant staff shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019

My experiences:
(1) Room is quite small to be called as Triple Room(with extra bed) which I had booked. It is so congested so, my wife and my small daughter got hurt 2-3 times and got head injuries. By luck, I have brought first-aid box in my luggage, so I have used that. In room, there was no first-aid box.
(2) Room-Cleaning was not up-to the mark, not good at all.
(3) In toilet, there was no water-jet with comboard seat. When I ask this to hotel front-desk(reception), she told me that water-jet in the comboard seat only provided in Family-Rooms, not in other rooms(Double/Triple etc.). This is very bad, every room must have this facilities.
(4) There is no room-service for food.
(5) Food quality is not good in their restaurants. So, I had to order food using "GRAB" app 2-3 times.
(6) Hotel Location is not so good. No nearest MRT(Metro) station. So, I had to book cab using "GRAB" app most of the times.
(7) There was shuttle service provided by hotel, but that was not instant, you need to book it in 1 day advance.

So, overall it was not a good experience.

Room tip: Some rooms has Swimming-Pool view
2  Thank maheshbe2005
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

What stood out to me was the convenience of shuttle from hotel to Orchard (Orchardgateaway)area and some MRTs. Make sure you book first.

As the restaurant is pretty small, better to take table near the pool for breakfast.

>>TK-Aug2019

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank TaniaKansil
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Breakfast we can enjoy Indian flavor.
The swimming pool at 3rd floor has wind blowing through there. Sometimes too cool to realize I am in Singapore. It is the great place.

Lines are cleaned well.

Room cleaning has some problems, i.e.dust under beds, no change glasses.

Room tip: if with kids or want to swim, 3F better.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank ASHIGA25
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your feedback and compliment with our hotel facilities and location.

We hope to welcome you back and have brand new experience with us.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Cheap chain hotel should come with a decent service not horrible service.
Typical hotel try to ditch their internal problem by saying the problem its on agoda instead try to apologize their b2b problem w the online travel agent.
We paid full amount, u should deliver their service.

The disadvantage trying new hotel, chain branded hotel is not guaranteed to have a decent service :(

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank italogani
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

The hotel offers complimentary WiFi, and free shuttle service to the nearest MRT station, Chinatown and Orchard Road vicinity. The hotel offers free Hotel shuttle service to the nearest MRT stations, Chinatown & Orchard Road.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank leonard s
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Dear Leonard

Thank you for your feedback and the compliment with our facilities (Wifi and shuttle service)

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Warm Regards