5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$114
View deal
Expedia.com$113
Hotels.com$113
Priceline$114
travelup.com$116
Trip.com$113
Travelocity$113
All reviews mattar nearest mrt station budget hotel restaurant staff shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

Breakfast we can enjoy Indian flavor.
The swimming pool at 3rd floor has wind blowing through there. Sometimes too cool to realize I am in Singapore. It is the great place.

Lines are cleaned well.

Room cleaning has some problems, i.e.dust under beds, no change glasses.

Room tip: if with kids or want to swim, 3F better.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank ASHIGA25
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your feedback and compliment with our hotel facilities and location.

We hope to welcome you back and have brand new experience with us.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Cheap chain hotel should come with a decent service not horrible service.
Typical hotel try to ditch their internal problem by saying the problem its on agoda instead try to apologize their b2b problem w the online travel agent.
We paid full amount, u should deliver their service.

The disadvantage trying new hotel, chain branded hotel is not guaranteed to have a decent service :(

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank italogani
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

The hotel offers complimentary WiFi, and free shuttle service to the nearest MRT station, Chinatown and Orchard Road vicinity. The hotel offers free Hotel shuttle service to the nearest MRT stations, Chinatown & Orchard Road.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank leonard s
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Dear Leonard

Thank you for your feedback and the compliment with our facilities (Wifi and shuttle service)

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Genral Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2019

I made a reservation online and changed the dates via their reservation department on the phone. Reservation department said that the dates would be changed and I just had to come on the changed dates. Came on the dates which were changed and they said that nothing was noted on my original reservation and that I had to pay to extend my stay here which was not what was promised by the reservation department.

After about 30minutes of trying to settle my check in, I was checked into a SINGLE room when my booking was a QUEEN room booking. The receptionist which checked me in did not even bother INFORMING me that my room was a SINGLE room and that they would change me back into a QUEEN room for the rest of my stay. After talking to the reception about this they said that there is NOTHING they can do since there isnt any queen room left since the hotel was fully booked. Asked to speak to the manager on duty for the day and there was NOTHING he could offer to make this whole experience any better. All he said was he could give us a refund and we had to find a new hotel to stay at or he could give us FOOD VOUCHERS as compensation which is LAUGHABLE.

DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT BOTHER STAYING AT THIS HOTEL.

3  Thank TIAKANGJUN
Shamila R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Dear Tiakang Jun

I am very sorry to know that you have issue with your booking and your check in was not up to your expectation, please allow us to do further investigation on this.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

This is by all means a budget hotel, but they try to make the best of it. On the downside the place is far from the city, it will be a Sing Dollar 12 or so to get into town, or a 8 min walk to the train, with multiple changes to get in center. On the upside, for a budget hotel, it has a pool and ok restaurant to sit in, however no electric plugs. Price is best in Singapore for this type of facility. Environment is funky, rooms are ok, but do the trick.

Room tip: take the train into town
2  Thank AnthonyGPhnomPenh

Dear Anthony

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. we appreciate that you complimented our hotel price and interior design of our room. we regret that you find our hotel far from the city however we provide a complimentary transfer from our hotel to the city area and nearest MRT train station.