“Perfect Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Lagnaa has introduced Set meals for Lunch and Dinner for as low as S$23 per head. Come check it out! We serve also Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Healthy & Halal options
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice and tasty Indian food. Some people will say it is small place and awkward due to limited space but I enjoyed it. Nice waitress and the freshly cooked meal was just yummie. We had Butter Chicken and Chicken Tikka Masala and both were incredible tender and tasteful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,192)

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I don’t normally write reviews online but I feel a need to share (warn others about) my experience eating here. The price to food quality and quantity ratio is ridiculous. I’m a local Singaporean and I’ve eaten at a lot of Indian restaurants not just in the Little India are but also all over Singapore. I’ve had much better food for a lot less. Our meal (2pax) here cost upwards of $60 and all we had was a Dahl, butter paneer, one lassi, 2 naan, and one skewer that consists mainly of vegetables and one cube of paneer. We were so disgusted by the experience that me and my husband went two doors down to New Madras and ordered their sets for less than $10 each. This place targets tourists who do not have much experience with Indian food, who mainly want to drink and dabble in the gimmicky “hot chilli factor”. You can do much better at almost any other restaurants in the area: Gokul, New Madras, Komala, Delhi, Anjappar, etc. Most of these other places have earned our Long term support for years. Tip for tourists: peep into the restaurants at lunch or dinner time. If they’re packed with locals, you know it’s gotta be good. Suffice to say, I’ll never return here.

12  Thank Cheche T
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I love Lagnaa for , Good choices of Indian food, Customisable spice level, Excellent friendly service. Great people..!! And u will be invited for fun events, meet new friends. Simply one of the best indian food in country...!!

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this authentic Indian dining experience. The owners went above and beyond with recommendations and explaining the dishes. The food was over the top. We chose to sit upstairs in the floor for our meal. Had our two teenagers with us. The owner came to sit with us a while after we were done. It is evident that he loves what he does. I highly recommend this place. If we would have had more time in Singapore, we would have returned as well have tried their cooking class. The food was very flavorful. Almost everything could be made gluten free which they are extremely knowledgeable about.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Other than very good, friendly service- very little is good here. Food was very average and value for money terrible

5  Thank Richard K
ShantiP13, Manager at Lagnaa...barefoot dining, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hi Richard K
Glad you acknowledged our 'good, friendly service'. But it's disappointing that you found our food 'average'.
We take pride in sourcing for the best ingredients and cooking upon order, thus serving food fresh. Even the meat is boneless and cut lean to remove fats. It's fair value, we believe.
Everyone has a varied taste. We acknowledge that but do discover why the vast majority are prepared to pay for our refined cuisine.
We have won many hearts but failed in your case. We would like to win you over & understand your taste. Please call us at 62961215. We would be more than happy to engage & entertain you.